Chapter 8

I quickly evaluated the three options. One: Kill him. He's useless anyways. Died to the hands of a Moroi. A Strigoi! Two: Make him into a Strigoi again (in my story they don't know that they can't do it again). Might as well make him useful. I get the blood as well. Three: Keep him as a Moroi. He could... Be bait! To lure Dimitri! And since he loved me so much an all that gross shit, I could easily manipulate him. And keep him as a snack just in case I get very hungry.
I heard a voice. "I'm not going to kill you," What? I realized that the voice was none other than my own.
Adrian looked bewildered. I didn't blame him. I felt the same way.
"Instead..." I found myself stalking up to him, planting a kiss on his lips. "You, my dear, are going to help me. You'll do that for me, won't you?" I unearthed a man-eating smile that I haven't used for so, so long and fluttered my eyelashes. Talk about laying it on thick. Ugh, gross. But this is what Adrian wanted, and although I could lure out Dimitri out without him, this would be easier.
I saw Adrian's Adam's apple bob as he swallowed. He was clearly still in love with me.
I smiled seductively. "You'll help me, right?"
Adrian swallowed again. "Wh-what do you need?"
"Get me into court. You're close fiends with the queen. You can pull it off." I pulled him up, trying not to breathe in the Moroi scent as I lugged him on my back and headed for my mansion.
"Into court?" Adrian looked shocked, but quickly composed himself again. "Of course you would do something so extravagant. But you're a Strigoi!"
"I can pull off glamours very well, Adrian." I glamour myself into Lissa. "Even a spirit user like you or Lissa can't tell." I change back.
"Bu-" Adrian starts, but doesn't get to finish because I bite down on his neck.