"Brandon!!!" I sit down beside him while he's watching tv. There are some other guards there watching tv too, but they all stopped to watch us.

"Hey Luna!" He said, turning to look at me. I glare at him. "Oh yeah, sorry, Jenna." I smile in approval.

"Can you come with me to the mall? Daniel is making me take a guard." I wined and crossed my arms like a child. They all laughed.

"Only one?" He asked.

"I convinced him..." I looked away from him.

"Convinced huh? What did you do?" He asked knowingly.

"Nothing... pfft." I said standing up. "Are you going to accompany me? I'm bringing my friend." I said to him.

"Fine," he sighed, "when are we leaving?" I heard and footsteps running down the stairs and I could smell Daniel.

"Now!" I quickly said grabbing his arm and dragging him out of the house, grabbing some keys from a bowl right before the door. We ran to the garage and quickly got in the black jeep. It had no windows or a top. We quickly rode away.

"Why were we running?" Brandon chuckled keeping his eyes on the road.

"He may or may not have fully consented to me for bringing only one guard." I laughed.

He chuckled but kept driving. There was a comfortable silence as I watched tree blur past. We pulled onto the main road.

"Shouldn't be too far now." I said as a town blurred past. The town after next should be her house." He nodded and continued.

When we finally got to her house, her mom let us in, but she was still getting ready. I could see Brandon sniffing the air as her mom went to the kitchen to get us a drink.

"Brandon, what a-" he put a finger over my mouth.

"Mate." He said, looking around the house. I squealed and grabbed his hand.

"YOUR MATE IS NATALIE?!?!" I exclaimed jumping up and down. I heard Natalie running down the stairs. Brandon's head snapped in her direction as Natalie entered the room. Brandon was checking her out as Nat did the same.

"Nat," I said standing up, "this is Brandon, Brandon, this is Natalie." Brandon walked up to her and stuck out his hand for her to shake.

"Nice to meet you." Brandon said in a joyful voice. Right as she shook his hand, she jumped back, probably from the sparks.

"W-what was that?" She stuttered looking from her hand to Brandon's.

"Nat," I said walking over to her and putting my arm around her shoulder, starting to lead her outside, "We have some things to explain and I need you to listen. Have an open mind. Forget everything you already know, it will make it easier." She nodded her head. We got into the Jeep and explained everything to her. She was shocked. We had gone home and we were talking in a guest room at the pack house.

"So your my mate?" She asked pointing to Brandon. He nodded. "And your a werewolf?" He nodded again. Natalie slightly smiled.

"I'll leave you two to catch up. I have to go talk to Daniel." I walked out of the room and out of the pack house. I shifted and ran to Daniel and I's house. I shifted back and ran into his office. He works here now since it's more quiet and he gave his old office to Bryce so he could have a desk to work on Beta business. I burst through the door and jump onto his lap.

"Woah, what's going on?" He asked, chuckling from the sudden surprise.

"Brandon found his mate!" I said excitedly.

"Who's his mate?" He asked cautiously since he didn't want her to be a rogue.

"Natalie, my human friend. She knows about everything." He looked shocked but approved.

"Where are they."

"At the pack house talking." I smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I updated! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I hope it's great! I will write about their date in the next chapter by the way.
So right now I'm writing another werewolf story. I have it as a draft right now but I was wondering if you would like me to write that too at the same time. I'll give you the gist.
A girl named Reagan has been abused by her father, her pack, and most people at school. Her father became abusive after her mom died. After running away from her pack, she finds her mate. She lives with her mate for a long time. After some time, her dad wants her back for some reason. What will happen?
Comment if you would like me to write that story too.