Being burned

Later that day we went back to the dormitary, but Tarry was nowhere in sight.

In the main dinning area we sat down for dinner, everyone id met early this morning was there minus Tarin, and there were also some new faces i hadnt seen before.

A female with long red hair and almost white eyes stood with Teresa and Lila, being very dramatic like girls tend to be.

the three girls came over and Teresa introduced the red head.

"Ly! this is Irine! see irine, i told you he was adorable!" i blushed vividly and the three females giggled and lila hugged me tightly.

I noticed esraia and forest standing with two other people i didnt know, they were all laughing at me as they walked over.

Forest ruffled my hair and esraia adressed the girls.

"come on you three, your scaring the poor little thing!" i blushed again and couldnt help but smile at their playfull nature.

The girls pouted but then smiled and went of to Rex because lila wanted to sit with him.

esraia turned to me and smiled,

"Ly! nice to see ya! how do you feel? you gave us quite a shock this morning!"

is everyone here so bubbly and happy?

"u-um yeah im okay" the two guys they had been standing with the pink and white haired boys introduced themselves.

"Hello, im drew, feel free to come talk to me whenever" the guy had green hair, i liked that the people here were crazy with their hair.

"Im jayce, like drew said, feel free to chat at any time"

I smiled at both of them.

I like these people, they make me feel safe.

Especially Darius.

At the thought of him my mind started to wonder.

He's gotta be 19, and the people here all look up to him.

If this were a wefewolf pack, he would be alpha, Tarin would be beta. yeah, that sounds about right.

I jumped when i realized Darius was right infront if me.

He smirked.

"Whats the matter Ly? dreaming of yours truely?"

I blushed madly.

"N-n-no! i was j-just thinking!"

he snickered and ruffled my hair before i was piled into a girl hug.

The three girl were squealing.

"Aww Ly your so cute!" "Ly you're like a puppy!" "you are too adorable!"

I went even more red and the guys started laughing.

Dinner was called as ready and all the guys pulled the cuddly girls off me.

I was sat next to darius and he grinned and winked at me causing me to choke on the water id just taken a sip off.

I glared at him as the table went into an uproar if laughter, eventually i joined in.

Dinner was over all to soon, but i enjoyed it so much, id never had so much fun during dinner in my entire life.
These people are becoming family to me.

XxX

I was surrounded by the people with glowing eyes again, but this time i recognized one of them.
Spencer.
he was there last time too!! They came in closer and i screamed in terror, there was nothing i could do when spencer grabbed my arm, laughing crazily as they caught their prize. spencers eyes glowed blue, broken and dirty wings from his back. He hissed at me.
"Its all your fault!"