二十五 Twenty Five ( Ni Ju Go )

Start from the beginning

I was about of approach the her but seconds later I saw Navya walking beside her.

"Aish...can't she leave her alone"....

I saw her coming closer...she didn't even glance over me as she walk past...stabbing my heart hard... Felt like my whole world stopped.

My shining eyes was replace with a sad one... I hated myself for this...I watch her back...her hair flying in the air....as she tucked them behind her ears.

.

Great....Navya was already sitting beside her occupying my place... Well originally it belongs to her...but still....I just scratched my back and sat down with Cabir.

I avoided him and he avoided me too.

The while period all I looked was commoner... All I heard was her laugh... I dont know why her ignorance is killing me I want her attention... I want her to look at me...but she isn't...

The day ended without any interaction with her...all day I watched her and she ignore my existence.

///

Wednesday*

The day stared with annoying sound of alarm clock....and lazy morning.

.

I entered my class with a hope to see commoner....but the scene in front of me made me boil in anger.... I hold tightly onto the bag stripe trying to control... It helped a little but not that.

I walked further eyeing them carefully.....as that piece of shit Aryaman fixes her hair which was falling on her face while she was smiling.

How I wanted to punch that guy on his ugly face... I intentionally hit on his chair with my leg...he quickly looked up at me.

"Got a problem dude?".... I asked with my most annoyed voice.

"No".... He glared.

I glared back but eventually my eyes landed on her....she was already looking at me..but within seconds she fixed her gaze at the board.

I walked away....not wanted to argue further... as fire inside flamed more...by seeing them sitting together.

Where is that little body guard of her....when she is needed more she can't found....leaving her friend alone with that jerk.

.

It was time to go home.... I was the last one to move out of the class.... As I walked through the corridor I saw figures when I moved closer... I saw commoner and that jerk.

"What the hell are they doing here?" I muttered.

"Give me your bag I will carry for you"... Aaryaman said holding her shoulder.

Move your dirty hand away from her you jerk....my eyes were burning at that scene.

"No...I can carry it by myself you don't need to"... She said forcing a smile.

Her hand moved up to shoulder to grip the stripe but eventually she grabbed his hand.... My patience spoke that time...I don't want this...I can't see that....why its bothering me?

I walk past them not caring about their stare....I was mad and angry.

Commoner... She always smile at him..laugh with him and even eat with him....and me...what about me ?

What am I to you Nandini?

But

Most importantly what is Nandini to me?

--

Enjoy guys...hope you liked it.

--

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW.

THANKYOU😊