"Oh don't get too shocked, wait till you see what I have." I mumbled, holding a small smirk.

"What tremendous power from both Fairy Tail teams! We will bring in another MPF for the last competitor since this one is clearly broken already." Chapati said, I raised my hand, stopping him.

"No need." With a snap of my fingers, a lacrima popped up.

"I already have one here, this lacrima can sum up to more than 9999 power rate so it will be much easier." I said.

"Now, shall I begin?" I looked at Mato, he tensed and immediately nodded.

Survey the Heavens,
Open the Heavens...
All the Stars, far and wide...
Show me thy appearance...
With such shine.

Oh, Tetrabiblos...

I am the Ruler of the Stars...
Aspect become complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.

88 Stars of the Heavens...
Shine!

Urano Metria!

Stars and planets formed around me and shot towards the fire red lacrima, creating a little smoke screen.

As the smoke clears, the lacrima shows the score of my magic, making everyone stare up in shock. Of course, if I were one of the other competitors, I would be shocked too.

19403

Almost over 10000 as much as Cana's spell. Mato pales and looks at me.

"T-the highest score is L-Lucy Heartfilia from Sabertooth-kabo." Sabertooth cheers and I smirk.

A lacrima pops up and shows us the current scores.

1. Raven Tail                            36
2. Sabertooth                           28
3. Lamia Scale                         24
4. Mermaid Heel                     22
5. Blue Pegasus                       18
6. Quatro Cerberus               14
7. Fairy Tail Team A              10
8. Fairy Tail Team B                7

Bowing, I leave the arena and head up to my guild's balcony, getting hit with two people.

"You were awesome, Blondie!" Sting said, hugging me, his head in my hair and my head on his hard chest.

Thinking of the position we are in right now made me blush.

"Yea, you did great, Lucy!" My exceed, Miri said, landing on my shoulder where Sting did not occupy.

"T-thanks, Sting, Miri." I sputtered, still not recovering from the hug.

Sting let go and looked at my with his beautiful blue eyes of his and smiled. More heat crept up my cheeks as I state back with my chocolate brown eyes.

As if time stopped, we were the only two people in the world, with nothing else here.

On cue, Sting started leaning in forward getting closer and closer, as I did the same.

Our lips almost touching, his breath brushing against my face, slowly closing our eyes.

Closer and closer...

We were snapped back to reality when a fake cough was heard. We paused and registered what we were doing and hurriedly jumped away from each other, having red faces.

"Can you both not make out here?" Orga said, looking at us and rolling his eyes.

"Exactly, we're here for the Games, not to suck each other's faces." Rogue agreed, looking away from us.

"S-sorry!" We both said in unison, walking back to where we were standing at.

Sting's POV

Dammit!

I almost got to kiss her!

Noooooooo~

"Stupid Orga ruining the moment..." I muttered under my breath for only me me to hear.

Rogue's POV

"Lucky Bastard...." I muttered, secretly glaring daggers at Sting.

"Trying to make the first move, huh?"

'Too can play at that game...'

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Me:And........ CUT!!! Excellent!

Zhen Yean:Your favourite Onii-Chan is here~~ Did you miss me Kuno?

Me: Onii-Chan! And why would I miss you, I just talked to you a few days ago?

Zhen Yean: *sulks in a corner* That hurt...

Lucy: Anyway.....

Sting: Why Miss Kuno?! I wanted to kiss Blondie! *cries chibi tears*

Lucy: *blushes* W-what?!

Me: *smirks* Gihihi... I'm evil, I know.

Rogue: Get a grip, Sting. *rolls eyes*

Me: Is Rogue Jealous~~ *wiggles eyebrows*

Rogue: *looks away* I don't know what you're talking about.

Zhen Yean: Never Mind that! Let's do the disclaimer!

Everyone except Me: Hai~ Kuno doesn't own Fairy Tail or Mystic Messenger, Hiro Mashima and Cheritz does! Please VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE Miss Kuno's story.

Me: Follow me too! And continue on to vote your favourite OTPS!

1. StiLu/StiCy (Sting×Lucy)

2. RoLu (Rogue×Lucy)

3.RuLu/LuFus (Rufus×Lucy)

Me: The goals for this chappy!

Views: 115
Votes: 4

Me: Next Time, my Big Bro will appear!!

Zhen Yean: Sure am!

Me: Remember to take me to the movies Nii-chan! ^^

Zhen Yean: Hai Hai. Just remind me next time.

Me: Forgetful... -_-

Everyone: BUH-BYE~~~