part5

PRECAP: someone slapped mukthi........
......................................................................................
there was pin drop silence in the canteen all are looking at one another in shock because... till now nobody has dared to even to look at fab5 but now it has became an eventful days in college.................
WHY WON'T IT BE AFTER ALL THE PEOPLE ARE TAKING PANGA FROM FAB5..........................
nandini is the first one to come out of the shock.............
in low voice she said: ABHI BHAI...............
ABHI ALIYAS... ABHIMANYU, ABHIMANYU MURTHY.... THE SON OF CHACHA CHACHI... TREATS NANDINI AS AN ANGEL... ONE SCRATCH HE WILL BURN THE WORLD.........HE KNOWS NANDINI HAS SOME HEALTH DISORDER BUT DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE MARRIAGE... WELL IN FUTURE HE WILL COME TO KNOW ABOUT IT AND WILL BE ANGRY BUT  UNDERSTANDS THE LOVE BETWEEN THEM AND SAYS OK TO IT......... HANDSOME HUNK...............LOVES SMILING PERSON DOWN TO EARTH BUT WHEN HE GETS ANGER IT IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTROL HIM..........HE IS ALSO HAVING A SECRET RELATIONSHIP BUT IT WILL BE NO MORE A SECRET.......
this was one more big shock to fab3 and they are gazing on nandini and abhi.........
before she can say anything he started shouting on mukthi....................
ab: who the hell you are to even rise your hand on my sister.... tera himmat kise huyi haa.........
i have never expected this from you........ you disappointed me mukthi....... i know you rag people but never expected that you will be bent this low..... now i am telling you one more thing also that is WE ARE OVER.......did you hear me WE ARE OVER.... from now for this what you did to my sis I HATE YOU MISS MUKTHI VARDAN..... saying this he walked away with nandini and navya who are in shock.... leaving behind crying mukthi.......
all started gossping........ at once dhruv shouted to get lost all moved out of canteen.......
after all left manbir entered laughing on some matter but seeing canteen empty and seeing venerable state of mukthi they ran towards her.........
manik hugged mukthi tightly she hugged her and started crying loudly......
Abhi went to a empty class room and he start crying leaving worried navni out.....
LOVE DOESN'T MEANS CARVING..... BUT SHARING WHAT WE HAD.......
nandini said to navya to be with abhi and went for mukthi..................
she went and saw her crying in manik's arms went and placed her hand on manik's shoulder's and said to him to leave her.......
MEAN WHILE DHRUV SAID WHAT EVER THEY DID WITH NANDINI AND THEY LANDED UP LIKE THIS EVEN MANIK WAS IN HELPLESS STATE.....
manik left her he know his wife is capable of handling any situation calmly.......
how can aliya leave a chance to insult her.......
a: HOW DARE YOU TO COME HERE... Haven't YOU HAD ENOUGH IS ANY MORE LET OUT....... but nandini was listening but manik's anger rising hearing her but kept silent because nandini said him to keep through eyes........showed hands to aliya to shut up for sometime make her fume in anger before she can do anything dhruv pulled her out of canteen with him....... nandini asked manbir to leave and said she will handle her.... but how can they leave mukthi so they went little distance from them...... but nandini showed her eyes to them so they went out...........................
nandini went and sit beside mukthi and hugged her..........caressing her hair to calm her down.......
THOUGH MUKTHI NEVER SHOWN TO WORLD SHE IS WEAK BUT TODAY SHE IS WEAK WITH A STRANGER AND LETTING HER COME TOWARDS HER...............
n: look mukthi..... don't cry... does this brave tommish girl will cry............ abhi loves you so much.......... but can't bare a single scratch on me so he slapped you and scolded you............. she said with calm voice............
n: did he ever made you cry..........and let anyone made you cry..............
mukthi nodded in no..........
n: did he ever stopped you from doing mischief are scolded you for that....
again mukthi nodded in no.....
n: mukthi love doesn't means only making you happy but also giving you pain..... if didn't give you pain na it is not love and one more thing...... if he can shower you with love then he has right to show you anger also naa... in love we should not only know their love but also every emotion of them............if we don't know their emotions and not known what he/she want from us then it isn't love......... i know he was a fault but think once..... if anyone dared to do something to your loved once will you let them do what ever they want....
mukthi think for a while and nodded her head in no.........
n same with abhi now he loves me as much as he loves you so that only he did like that...............
mukthi listened to her as if her mother is explaining something to a kid when they cry for not good things which causes bad health to them.........
mu: but he said he hates me............she complained like a kid.
nandini smiled at her innocence.............
n: he can never hate you but loves you in such way that he even can't bare that pain which he had in his heart he was trying to hurt himself...........so talk to him once......
mu: what he is hurt..... where is he.............. i want to see him........ she said sniffing like a kid..........and worried for him......
seeing this nandini is smiling......
mu: what you are laughing come show me where is he............
she dragged smiling nandini with her she found navya pacing around worriedly................... she saw mukni and went to them and said how she heard breaking sounds....................
now all are more worried...... and went in and looked at the room condition which is now a mess at some corner they saw abhi crying hugging his kness..... mukthi ran to him and hugged him..... he hugged her back because he need it the most............
all went away leaving the couple.................
after sometime abhi is calm and was about to leave mukthi stopped him and asked what happened why he is over possessive about nandini..............
abhi told her about nandini's condition which shocked her to the core..................
she apologize to abhi and promised to take care of nandini....................
.
.
.
.
.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WILL FAB5 ACCEPT ABHI AND MUKTHI'S RELATIONSHIP..... WILL THEY Become FRIENDS WITH NAVNI............... WAIT FOR TOMORROW..............
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

sorry for late and small update i will try to give a big update tomorrow..............
or today signing of your
love
somu