part7

RECAP: aliya is furious....... evil harshad......... nandini in hospital...........secret spy...................
..................................................................................
someone heard everything at first some are furious................ some are happy..............
what the hell how can he marry her.......... when he know that I LOVE HIM............ i will not leave you nandini............ i will kill you........... she thought(by now you guys came to know who it is yes it is none other than aliya)......................
.
.
..
wahh manik kamal hai tera choice ko..... but tum chinta math karo may esko mera banadunga aur tum ko barbad kardunga.............. he thought.........(haan haan he is harshad who came with aliya)............
(you guys are thinking how aliya came there right)...........
.
.
.
FLASHBACK:
AFTER ALIYA LEFT NANDINI FAINTED BUT ALIYA CAME BACK TO THEIR MUSIC ROOM BUT FIND NONE SO SHE STARTED CALLING EVERYONE DHRUV LIFT THE CALL AND TELL HER THAT THEY ARE IN HOSPITAL........... SO SHE CAME TO HOSPITAL.........
flashback ends
.
.
there is one more person who heard all these
that person is MANISH MALHOTRA
(GUYS I KNOW YOU ALL WAITING FOR NYONIKA BUT there is time for her entry later i will make her positive role...........)
.
his eyes are teary.....
he is feeling proud for his son...... he accepted the marriage...........
my dear sons you will keep it as a secret from me naa.... now wait and watch...... toda sa fun tho ban tha hai naa....... manish thought and went away............with evil Skyrim..........
.
.
.
actually manish is in UK on business work from last 5years...... though he loved his son he never come for him because of nyonika...... but he came to know that manik is working in one of business company as a worker.....
(how you are thinking right)......
FLASBACK
few days back when manish is working in his cabin a voice disturbed him...........
he is his old friend MANN SINGANIYA.
mann: hello MANISH
manish: hello mann... how are you man?
mann: i am doing good... what about you........
manish: as always awesome........
they started talking on random topics and bussiness matters when suddenly mann saw a pic and was shocked to see the pic..........
seeing mann shocked face manish asked : what happened mann.............
mann; from when you started keeping servent's  frame in your office...........
manish: what the hell mann.... what are you talking.........mann..... it's my son's manik, manik malhotra's photo....
this was another shock for mann...
then he said with shocked expression: what are you talking manish is it true........
manish said as a matter of fact: yes.......
next what mann said slipped the ground beneath his legs.............
mann: if he is your son why is he working in my company as a manager..............
now it was manish's turn to get shocked............
manish: what the hell are you talking mann.... why he will work...... he said in shock........
mann: you won't believe me right i will prove you....
manish: i will ask him directly.......... let me deal with him directly............ mann said ok and manish asked his PA ARAVIND(one of the trustable employee in malhotra industries) to book tickets for india.......... and also get every details of manik.............even his breath should be under their control........
at last they came to india and moved to space by that time they saw manik carrying nandini and followed them and came to know everything...............
mann: your son is so great manish.... though he is young he is doing a great job................
this made manish feel proud of his son.............
FLASH BACK KO BYE BOLO AB................
.
.
.
.
.
after manish went away he called doctor and tell him to take care of nandini............
he called aravind and said to know the details of nandini immediately........
with in an hour he got the details and called nandini's family and talked something they agreed with him and said they are coming to mumbai..................
.
..

.
.
IN HOSPITAL:
doctors came gain checked nandini and said she is perfectly alright and her tumor is also cured completely..............she is too weak she need proper care and food.................
all signed i relief.......... but how can our cupid be quite.........
c: aray doctor aap chinta math karo......... yaha jo hamara manik manju hai naa vo esko esey kaise chod deta hai........ vo eska kyal rakhenga kese aur ke jyadha........ he said teasingly stressing on every word..............
listening all started laughing and nandini blushing and manik giving glares to him.........
mukthi came and said: what what are you looking at this is the punishment for not telling us you have to bare our teasings............
all nodded heir head in approval..........
dr: ok ok and mr. malhotra you can take her with you in the morning after check up........... by that time she has been  given injection so she will not wake up till morning.......i will come in the morning to check her....so take care bye.............
saying this he went away..............
all left saying bye to the love birds................. to spend some lone time..................
.
.

.
once all left manik slept beside nandini taking her completely on him holding her tightly............
m; you know nandu mai kitana dar gaya...... tum hosh mai aajau may tum se bath bhi nahi karungi............ he is complaining to her like a kid about his condition and he started crying silently and slept holding her tight because of crying................
LOVE DOESN'T MEANS GIVING PHYSICAL INTIMACY BUT GIVING OUR HEART AND SOUL TO THE OTHER THAT IS WHAT LOVE......... KEEP LOVING GUYS..........
.
.
.
.
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT I HAVE SEEN ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND I AM SO HAPPY..... FOR YOUR Response AND I AM GLAD YOU LOVED IT GUYS IF YOU SEE SPELLING MISTAKES NAA PLEASE EXCUSE ME BECAUSE OF SPEED TYING I MAY GET IT......... THANK YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN............
FOR TODAY SINING of
YOUR LOVE....
SOMU.....................