Untitled Part 11

recap: happy sleeping love birds...........

angry murties and malhotras......

unwanted people entry...............

.........................................................................................................................................

MALHOTRA MANISION:

there comes a voice in high pitch...

v: MR. MANISH MALHOTRA.................. HOW CAN YOU GET MANIK MARRIED TO A MIDDLE CLASS GIRL..........

manish got angry and said: shut your bloody mouth nyonika who asked you to come here...... and I don't need to explain you get out of my house........................

someone answered him: I told her uncle....... after all she is manik's  mother..............

ma: Aliya don't you dare to interfere in my family matter.......

a: why uncle you all are supporting them......... they did wrong instead of being angry you are supporting them and making me and aunty wrong........

ny: I am not bothered about that but I am asking are you not bothered to tell me about marriage........ I will be more happy naa............

this came like a shock to all muthy's Malhotra's fab5 and Riya

all shouted at once: WHAT..............................

ny: what what?????????? I am happy about their marriage and remarrying...... you never trusted me raj that means I never loved my family....... and I know about manan marriage... before only...

this was another shock to all the member even cabir and rishab........

cabir at once shouted : how do you when nobody knows it...........

there comes a voice saying.....

v: because she was there at that place when our marriage is going on.....

there comes our SWEET ROMANTIC MANAN..........

all: how do you know that she know about your marriage........

m: because before marriage..................

FLASH BACK:

two days before their marriage manik and nandini were sitting in a beach and talking there comes a baby girl crying...

both went towards her and asked her kya huva baby...

g: mela mumma dada kho gaya............

manik being dumb...............

m: baby vo khoya nahi.... tum kho gaya hai use.....

listening this she started crying more..........

nandini glared manik to keep his mouth shut and said..........

n: nahi baby aap ka amma appa hi rasta kho gaya hai....

girl stopped crying and said....

g: tho ab hum kya kare........

n: chalo hum tum hara papa mumma ko search karte hai.... acha tera naam tho batav na:

g: mela nam sleety  hai......

manik was about speak nandini glared him.........he kept quite

they started searching them but they see a boy and girl running around and they went to the girl

the girl after seeing sweety came to manan and took her in her arms crying and started kissing her...............

they thanked manan and was about to go........

he recognized the boy and called him............ even that moment he too recognized manan and was about run away but manik caught him.....

m: you are rohan right that day you are the person who is in Malhotra manision in Mumbai.......

rohan was silent........ manika got angry but  talked calmly because he don't want his baby and the little girl cry.........

he hold his neck smilingly asked in a threatening tone.... tell me otherwise you don't like what I will do.......

then rohan nodded in approval....

m:what happened that day........ otherwise I will not leave you......

rohan got scared and said everything........

r: actually harshad gave me money to do like........

m:HARSHAD??

r: yes sir...... he want me to make nyonika mam's  drink spike......after she that she felt headache and left............ behind her harshad also left saying me to tell  you and your dad that harshad was with her...... I did it for money sir......

he said crying and said sorry......

nandini knows everything about me so she supported me that day and made him strong and said him to wait there........

she went and called nyonika saying manik met with an accident

nyonika came running to mangalore.....

manik and nandini met nyonika............

nyonika went to manik and started kissing his face and hugged him crying like anything..........

m: why you did this nyonika........

nyonika left him and asked: what I did.......

m: don't act like you don't know........

nyonika made a confused face....

m: if you love me this much..... why you left me and went away.......

nyonika see here and there...............

.

.

.

think about nyonika answer and what will happen next.........

uff hogaya for today uff I am tired....... I am sorry guys... I forgot my mobile in Orissa trip they said they will post it to my address.......... I didn't get it till now once I get it I will update regularly...........till then please bare me with irregular updates........

love guys

your love

somu