part 2

soo you all are intrested in it..... wow.... thankyou.................  well now get ready............... for some more intresting things in story..............

# THE SECRETS REVEALED
#PART2
RECAP: nandini is coming to mumbai..............
manik is sleeping..................
...........................................................................................................................
NEXT MORNING
AT 3AM................. IN MANGALORE...................
rishab came to his dolls room saw her sleeping with a cute pout and a smile on her face.........
he also smiled at her and came and sit near her and started caressing her hair.... she stirred in sleep...................... and layed her head in his lap and slept..............
r: bacha utto naa........... tum mumbai bhi jana hai naa.............
thats it for nandini to wake up after so many days she is going to meet HER MANIK....... with that she woke up and went to freshen up to leaving her brother smiling at her excitment for meeting her manik.......
she freshen up and went to down in the mean while rishab placed all her luggage in the car........... after takin blessings and caring messages from elders she left for mumbai...........
.
.
..

..
.
.
..
.
.
.
IN MUMBAI:
after partying like no tommorow all sat on the floor and started talking.................. and slept at their only but one person was restless  because he was unable to reach HIS WIFE.......... (so by now you all got who it was).............chucking thoughts he also slept.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
AT MORNING 4AM IN MUMBAI AIRPORT:
the flight landed.................. nandini came out after completing checkings......... sat in her car and went to her house...........
as it is too early and she is too tired........ because of getting cured from her disease............ so she also went to her room and slept...............in the journey itself she called rishab and tell that she is safe.............
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
MANIK PLACED A BODYGAURD FOR NANDINI WHERE EVER SHE GOES HE NEED TO FOLLOW...... NAME AMAN........HE TREATS HER LIKE HIS SISTER BECAUSE SHE HELPED HIM SOMETIMES WHEN HE NEED OF MONEY........AMAN CAME ALONG WITH HER....... AND LIVES IN A SMALL GUEST HOUSE NEAR THE VILLA AND ALL HER SECURITY ISSUES ARE TAKEN CARE OF HIM ONLY....... NANDINI ASKED HIM TO SHIFT WITH HIS FAMILY TO THE VILLA SO HE CAME TO MUMBAI BEFORE HER FROM NOW...... HE AND HIS WIFE LATHA WILL CARE HER...... LATHA IS CARING AND LOVELY PERSON......... THEY HAVE A CHILD OF 3YEARS... LALITHA WILL TAKE CARE OF HOUSE.... AS A CARE TAKER.........
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
IN MANIKS PLACE:
all the boys are sleeping holding one other like a horses.... the girls woke up................ and started waking them up..............
after trying a lot also none woke up...... they smiled evilly and got a bucket full of ice water and throw it on them..... they woke upwith a jerk............. SUNAMI AGAY..... BHAGAV....... BHAGAV......... they shouted in sleep............
seeing mukthi and aliya started laughing ...............
cabir(c): ese tareka se koyi nakoyi utthe hai kya..........
m: haa yar mera swapna tho tut gayi naa yar...
d: kya swapna buddy.....
c: vo kya hai na dhruv aaj kal manik naa jyada HOT swapna dek raha hai......... hum bache hai naa uske puchna nahi chahiye tha ............. hana manik............ he asked teasing or recieving an angry glare from our hulk........
with this they started tom and jery until mukthi shouted to gain their attention..........
mu: STOP IT BOTH OF YOU AND GO AND FRESHEN UP WE NEED TO GO TO COLLEGE REMEMBER...
AND HAAA NEW BATCH IS GOING TO START WE NEED TO SHOW THEM WHAT WE ARE.......
c:haa yar i tho totally forgot.... we can have fun..... and smiled evilly with mukthi.......
d: guys why all this? let's concentrate on music.........
a: the good boy is back... dhruv its just fun...
all the while manik is silent and restless and nandini's phone is not reachable his tension reached it's peaks but can't do anything.........
c:okay all gets ready and move from here only........... all moved to the rooms, manik and cabir to their and aliya and mukthi to one of the guest room and dhruv to another............
cabir after freshen up came to maniks room and saw him lost again and setting his hair......
c; kya bhai, bhabhi ke kaloom me ethana ghum raheho. he teased not knowing what happened....... asked and sat on the  bed....
m: shut up cabir....... har bath majak nahi hota hai............ he also sat beside him.....
recognising tesion. worried and seriousness in his face he also became serious..
c: kya huva manik.......... (he calls manik when he is serious only).......
m: nandini ka phone nahi lag raha hai...... kal bhi bath nahi huva........ aaj phone not reachable aa rahe hai...... i haope everything is fine.............
c: tension math le sab tek hojaye ga... acha chal chelte hai......... nahi tho hamare dost tumhare kamareme aajayenge.....  aur tumhara secret pani me swimming karke chale jayengi......
m: kamine tum nahi sudarengi na...........
c: kabhi nahi....
m chale................
c: chalo...............i told him not to worry but happened to bhabi why she is not picking up the mobile........ god please don't take away our happiness......... please... he also went and joined his friends all moved to the cllege......
.
.
..
.
.
AT NANDINI PLACE:
AT 8 HER PHONE STARTED RINGING(NEW NO BECAUSE OF NEW STATE OTHERWISE WE WILL HAVE ROAMING  NAA SO )
SHE PICKED THE PHONE SLEEPILY...
n: the person you are trying to sleep is having a beautiful dream with her husband please call later.......... good night......... she was about to the phone the voice wake her up.......
v: bacha abhi tak so rahe ho...... tum college bhi jana hay naa......... be like a good girl and get up......
n: nahi bhai......... mai nahi jane vale hum............
OOPS IT WAS RISHAB...........
r: ok then tek hai mai abhi ke abhi manik ko phne karke batadunga.... yehi ki aap ka princess mumbai aya hai aur aap hi esne sambalo...........
that was it..........
n: NOOOOOOOO...........................
i will get up and freshen up.............
r: that's like a good girl............said smilingly
n: bhai tum na bahut bure ho..................es monter se jyada............ she complained cutely like a 5 year old girl..............
r: haan haan... muje pata hai.... abhi mai call nahi kiya tho yehi bolengi na... bhai aap kitana bure ho tum ko pata hai na mai manik ko surprise dena hai tum kyun nahi uta diya mai ne aur aap ko pata hai naa aaj mera clg ka pehala din hai........... he said all this like nandini...
n:hmm.....
r: acha now jaldi se ready hokar college jav bye bacha all the best take care...... umma love you..
n: love you too bhai........take care...... umma
THAT IS WHAT BRO SIS LOVE EVEN THOUGH WE TEASE AND FGHT EVERY NANO SECOND WE CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER........... SAME HERE RISHAB IS MISSING HER SO BADLY SO THAT ONLY HE IS CALLING EVERY NOW AND THEN.........
she got ready for the college............had her break fast and medicines.......... and went to college..........
AT SPACE:
Fab5 reached the college in their cars and entered in their style.............. all the girls are olling at manik and all boys are olling at girls............
even they heard the comments of the students but they never paid any intrest to them and went to canteen and have their seats.............. waiting for some bakara............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
MEAN WHILE AT THE ENTRANCE:
a black audi8 came and stopped at the entrance tking away breaths of all the boy and gaining jeoulsy glares of girls.....
without paying any head she went to principals office to fill the formalties...............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
IN CANTEEN :
a girl came to fab5 and started chatter box .......
fab5 got their bakara.....
mukthi stood up....... and went to her.
mu: so you are our fan.. right...
g: yes.... i am navya naveli.... from patna..... hum aap ka songs bahuth sunte hai..... hum aap ke bahuth fan hu.............. hum aapke band me join karna chathi hum...............
c: tho aap hamara fan hai...........
na: haa jii she said blushingly......
c: acha aap hamara band mai join karnekeliye ek kam karna hai.......
na: haa batado naaabhi karta hu....
c: acha teek hai yehi rukiye may abhi ata hum............
he made a gandi wala drink and came to her to make her drink it........
seeing that she tried to run away but aliya catches her......
mu: kaha jaa raheho hamare band me join nahi karna hai kya...
she somehow removed her hand and tried to run away in that process she pushed mukthi who was fallen down..........
that was it for manik.............. how can he let his friends bare little pain...........
he turned in to monster mode he catch her hand and about to make her drink the drink made by cabir......................
v: STOP.........
he was stopped in the middle listening a familier voice............ and looked upto see who it  was and frozen at his place..............
IT WAS HIS NANDINI...........
NOT ONLY HE BUT ALSO ONE MORE PERSN IS THERE WHO IS FROZEN.............
HAA THE GREAT CABIRAAA
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
i am stopping here for today........ lets see in next part what will happened.............for today signing off..................
YOUR SOMU.............