Untitled Part 12

guys i would like to thank everyone who is supporting and making my story winning 170th position......... i will give a lot of surprises for you in next updates yar........keep loving me...

i would like to specially thank everyone personally........ love you guyss...... and please keep loving me........... i thought of giving a pic but i am unable to give it because of my old lappy yar so please adjust yar................i will give you later sorry for this inconvenience.........thank you love you all again

..........................................................................................................................................................

recap: flashback..............

............................................................................................................................................................

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG ALSO TO KNOW THE PAIN.... I KNOW THE SITUATION ISN'T CORRECT BUT TAKE ONLY THE FEEL YARR...........

nyonika looking here and there..........

m: i asked you something mom........ he said angrily holding her shoulders............

i loved you naa nyonika....... why you didn't tell me truth......

you didn't trusted me naa....

you left me naa.......... (he started crying saying the last line)..........

i came to know the whole truth...........

i bloodyyyyyyyy came to know the truth already........(he again shouted and catch her shoulders again this time roughly)

nyonika was shocked.........

ny: how????

manik said what happened yesterday..........

then nyonika started crying and then said..........

ny: it was because of anisha sexena........

manik was like what the hell.......... nyonika saw that.........

she started saying: yes anisha sexena he is your dad's friend's wife.... she has her eye on your dad............ even though she is married to harsh sexena she was not satisfied.. because your dad is richest business magnet in world...... she is money minded bitch.........she have a child but she.........  when your dad marrying me then also she created lot of problems but nothing worked..... one day i went to my parents house but she spiked your dad's drink and tried to miss behave but don't know because he is not his senses i came on time and she left but from that day she started blackmailing me but i never cared... you born and we are happy........... she used to sleep with every rich man...... one day harsh got to know it and left her...... harshad custody was taken by her and aliya was taken by harsh.... for meeting they have to go at once but they died in a flight clash from that harshad thought it was done by me from  then he was behind your life as you are apple of eye.... so i used to fight with manish to make everyone believe that i am away from him..... but he got to know it and he did something on that day like that....... after that you people never believed me........... but i can't leave you people so i am always behind you because i know you are not at fault...... then after that i have to do what he said so i did and make sure he never harm you and inform you with the help of an unknown number so that only you are unable to contact me to that number ever......

after hearing everything manan are hell shocked they don't know how to react............

ny: i am sorry manik i trusted you but i didn't trusted my fate please don't hate me please.............

she sat on her knees and started begging him.........    

manik too sat on his knees...... cleaning nyonika tears.......

m: why you are saying like that mom...... you are not at fault in one way..... because you want to protect us but you are at fault in one way..........

both son and mother duo started celebrating their reunion by crying..... seeing it nandini about to go but something stopped her...........

she turned and looked back....... what she saw made her happy........

she saw nyonika catching their hand............

ny: who is she mannu..........

she asked in a teasing way.......

both manan blushed and said about them and their marriage....

so nyonika knows it and she was their at that time with manan.............

flashback ends.......

after completion of story all are looking at them as they are some aliens................

manan and nyonika looking at them what happened to them....

suddenly cabir trance broken and he shouted...

c: if you people know everything then why you always behave rudely with her.......

n: because it was a plan for trapping harshad.........

in all this one is fuming in anger..........

(i know you can guess who it was but i am not asking you to guess that guys guess about the reaction of that person)

.

.

.

.

i haven't told how aliya and nyonika reached in last chapter so here it was

ALIYA'S HOUSE:

after breaking everything aliya sitting at a place...

harshad came to her smirking evilly sat beside her and told her to inform it to nyonika.....

that is how aliya and nyonika came there.......

.

.

.

.

guys one more thing if you people don't give your views i will make the story as private please give your views please............

ok guys let me know how is it..... and yeah think about

keep loving

your love

somu