part 22

Hi I Know I am late...... I am sorry......
Here is the update..... Enjoy......
................................................................................................................................................................

recap: please check last update

................................................................................................................................................................

all girls in murthy mansion and boys in malhotra mansion

(ok guys as i mentioned wedding is 5 days here it was in my tradition...... andhra tradition that too brahmins please don't take me wrong because i love that wedding rituals i will try to explain them please understand i am not against other traditions but this was my fantasy..)

(guys it start from seeing a girl i don't want to miss anything so please bear me with it)

  pandit check all the kundalis and gave dates to see girls....... all rituals are done in auspicious day only..........

girls parents went to boys parents house for saying that we have girls who are there for getting marriage.... if boys parents thought they are good family they will come on a good day to see the girl................ this is the start of ritual... which starts on a auspicious day...........

(guys this was first ritual )

after that boys parents will come to girls house and see the girl and finalise her............... 

after that they will have a meet for one more time and talk about the dowry and all......

after that they will have a engagement...............

IN THIS CHAPTER I AM GIVING ONLY THREE RITUALS:

mr & mrs murthy went to malhotra mansion for inviting them...........