part 1

MORNING 9AM IN Mangalore IN A VILLA:
A girl is unconscious on her bed............
one boy is roaming along the room all tensed............ may be worried...............
one person entered the room..............
boy: haa kaka doctor agayi......
kaka(ramu kaka the oldest care taker and servant of two kids (u will know them later) a loyal most trusted one of the family working from his young age, also like a part of boy and girls family.. king and sweet person)
rk(ramu kaka): haa baba agaya hai... andar bej dum usko.......
boy: haa kaka bejdo...........
kaka went and send the doctor........
boy: doctor check my sister naa she is not opening her eyes............ i am waking her up from a long time........ i saw her unconscious near the bed............
dr: ok MR.MURTHY.... aap relax kejiyee may check karta hum.......... aap please bahar jayeyee.......
MR.MURTHY(non other than Rishab Murthy.... a very handsome boy........ of age 24.... CEO OF MURTHY INDUSTRIES(ONE OF THE BIGGEST COMPANY OF THE WORLD)... LOVES HIS FAMILY A LOT......... HIS SISTER IS HIS LIFELINE AND KNOWS SECRET. HE IS A CARING AND LOVING PERSON TO HIS CLOSE ONES BUT A ARROGANT BEAST TO WORLD. ASCRATCH ON HIS SISTER HE WILL KILL THAT PERSON............)
SO BY NOW YOU ALL CAME TO KNOW WHO IS ON BED........
IT IS NON OTHER THAN NANDINI, NANDINI MURTHY.......... OOPS NO NO MRS. NANDINI.............. IS THAT SO EASY TO SAY THE NAME HAA
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
.
.
.
..
BUT YEAH I WILL TELL YOU THIS ONE SHE IS NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA............. A CUTE LOVING BUBBLY SWEET LITTLE GIRL, BOYS WILL COME ON THEIR KNEES BECAUSE OF HER BEAUTY....... AGE 22.......
after checking her doctor came out..............
rishab (r): what happened doctor? why she fainted is everything ok any problem is their?.................. say it damit in loud voice.......
dr: Mr.Murthy relax............ everything is fine and yeah no problem and there is a good news she is completely recovered from her problem now she can go where ever she want and yeah she is too weak to carry herself so better take care of her like a baby............ that's it.....
r: really doctor this is so good to hear.... thank you so much
dr: yeah i gave her injection........ she will wake up in few minutes and continue her medicines and evening once to clinic i will check her for one last time............... take care of her.......
r:ok dr... and sorry for my earlier behaviour............
dr: it's k i will take a leave..........
r: ok dr...........
doctor left rishab came to room and sat beside her kissed her forehead and started caressing nandini's hair..........
nandini (n) stirred in sleep and placed her head in rishab's lap and slept
r: bacha wake up naa.. i know you are up so get up... you need to take medicines also naa...
n: no bhai those medicines are yackyy... no i will not getup........she said sleepily...
r: bacha if you don't wake up i have my ways to wake you up do you want me to try them.........he said with a evil smile.............
n: no naa bhai i woke up naa see.......
r: good girl....... now go and freshen up and come i will be waiting at the dining table............... saying this he went down closing the door.......
once he went out she take the photo from side table and started complaining to the phot........
n: see naa mannu, tum es monkey bai ke sath mujhe chodkar gaye ha concert keliye aur esne mujh bahuth sata rahe hai... tum jaldi avonaa i miss you.....
when she is complainig to her mannu a rishab shouted saying...... stop complaining to your mannu and come down fast otherwise i will call him and tell him you are not listening to me...
n: haa jaa rahe hum....... she said with a grumpy face and went to freshen up and came after 20 minutes..............
came down and saw rishab is waiting for her... both had ther breakfast with leg pulling each other mostly for nandini...........
completed and rishab gave her medicines and went to office...
nandini went for shopping as she is going to join in SPACE INSTITUTE in MUSIC STREAM.....and need to get ready for early morning flight to mumbai..............
NOTE: IN NADINI'S FAMILY EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THE MARRIGE RISHAB TOLD ALL OF THEM THEY AGREED......NANDINI IS HAPPY FOR THEIR APPROVAL...SO THEY Said OK FOR HER TO JOIN IN MUMBAI SPACE Academy...THE STORY IS REVEALED WHEN THEY ARE TELLING TO MANIKS FRIENDS
.
.
.
.
.
AT THE SAME TIME IN ANOTHER VILLA:
one boy is sleeping on his stomach without his shirt............ and quilt is covered his lower body...
he is looking like a greek god, so handsome, with well built body which can make any one come on his knees....he is smiling in his sleep may be dreaming about some one.............
from no where one boy entered the room saw him still sleeping
the boys prov
this manik naa nahi sudaregi abhi nav baj ne valla hai aur es maharaj ko nind bhi kolla bhi nahi hai...... esko mai kya karu....
while thinking he got a evil plan in his brain............
he went to sound system and played a rock music with full volume...... manik who is sleeping peacefully got up with a jerk........ saw the boy laughing.............
manik(m): CABIRRRRR........ ruk tum ko abhi bata tha hum.... saying this he started running behing him............
yes these are our heros...........
MANIK MALHOTRA: AGE 24 CEO OF MALHOTRA GROUP OF COMPANIES ONE OF THE BIGGEST EMPIRE IN BUSSINESS WORLD.............. HATES HIS MOM.... LOVES HIS DAD..... HIS SECRET WIFE IS HIS LIFE LINE.... AN ANGRY HULK ONLY TWO CAN CONTROL HIM WHEN HE IS ANGRY ONE CABIR AND ANOTHER IS NANDINI(MINI MONSTER) TO THE CLOSE ONES CARING SWEET LOVELY ROMANTIC WHAT NOT BUT TO THE WORLD I THINK I NO NEED TO TELL YOU WHAT HE IS....
CABIR MALHOTRA: BROTHER OF MANIK HELPS HIM IN TAKING CARE OF MALHOTRA GROUP OF INDUSTRIES KNOWS ABOUT MANIKS MARRIAGE..... FULL PACKET OF FUN AND Prankster.........AG 23... HIS PRANKS ARE NOT HARMFUL.........
(THOUGH THESE TWO MALHOTRA MEN ARE WORKING UNDER THEIR COMPANY AND HELPING HIS DAD BUT STUDYING FINAL YEAR IN SPACE IN MUSIC STREAM).....
after like eternity they both fall on the bed laughing...
cabir(c):what bro? what are dreaming haa....
how can cabir don't tease manik... haha it's next to impossible.......
m: tum ko pata ha naa... tho kyun puch rahehoo....
c: acha kal se college hai ye yad hai ya nahi....
m: yad hai baba... mai kaise bul sakte hum......
c: vahi bhi sach hai.... kal se bhabhi aap ke aspas hi hot hay naa...
so aap etana acha vishay kaise bhul sakte hoo...... he said in a teasing tone....
he expected our angry hulk to blast but the reaction of manik made him surprised......
after listening to him manik started blusing.....
c: hoo like that i got to know....... acha mai to esliye aya hum kyum ki aaj last day hai naa holidays keliye.... tho night may FAB5 ka party hai......yad hai naa tho bhul naa mat...
m: acha teek hai mai office jana hai kuch kam hai... kam honeke bad join karunga... tum sare preperations karo...
c: teek hai...
they left for their works....
cabir started doing preparations where as manik went to office...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IN Mangalore:
r: have you told to manik that you are coming....
n: hoo shut.. mai tho bhul hi gaya.... abhi call karta hum...
r: hmm ok
n: bhai mai nahi batavungi......r: aray kyum...nm: mai tho eske liye surprise dungi college may...
r: acha... tum kaha rehne wale ho...
n: vaha murthy mansion mai.... aur haa amms ko bata deya mai nee abhi manik ka ghar nahi jana hai tab tak vo apana frinds and papa ko nahi bolonge...... amms bhi samaj gaya aur usne bhi agree kiya.....aur sare arrangment mai rehne keliye bhi kiya hai...............
r: tek hai.......
after they completed shopping they went to home and have short nap started packing her bag... after that they slept...............

IN MUMBAI
after partying all night all FAB5 slept on one other................
..............
guys fab5 and nyonika and other characters are same but a little changes are..... manik doesn't love aliya but aliya have feelings for him...... cabir is not a gay mukthi,and dhruv characters no changes at all..........dhruv has no attacks but has feelings for aliya..... he knows she has feeling for manik so never expressed........ and also know manik doesn't like how she likes him............