Untitled part 18

recap: sohashd plan was revealed with the past of aliya......

all are busy in thinking...............

.....................................................................................................................................................

nandini is moving all around with a face of what to do now..........

suddenly she felt a strong pull and landed on someone's lap.......... because of pull she at once squealed like a scared kitten..... MANIK....

all looked at him at once and seen their position....

manik looked at it and seen all are looking at them so he made a innocent baby face and said....

m: what? her health was recovering now and see this girl is running like a marathon here.. from one end to other..... understanding him all went back to their thinking process.........

nandini started moving but how can our manik leave her in peace.....

manik the  naughty boy wake up in him and started kissing her nape of neck......... 

when our nandu's  eyes widen in horror..........

CONVERSATION IN SLOW VOICE:

naughty manik is holding her by her waist and kissing and licking her neck like a lolly pop...........

n: manik leave me.... what are you doing........ if anyone sees it... it won't be good....

m: no one will see us all are busy in thinking what to do....

n: haan we also should think naa....

m: when these many people are there to think why to waste our time in thinking..........

n: what do you mean........(asked by narrowing eyes)

m: let's romance sweet heart.......

their conversation was ended by the song sung by cabish(cabir+rishab)

Ap ki aankhon men kuchh mahake hue se raaज़ hain
Ap se bhi khubasurat apake andaaj hainAp ki aankhon men kyaa saahil bhi milate hain kahinLab hile to mogare ke ful khilate hain kahinAp ki baaton men fir koi sharaarat to nahinAp ki khaamoshiyaaan bhi ap ki awaaj hainBewajah taariफ़ karanaa ap ki adat to nahinAp ki badamaashiyon ke ye ne andaaj hain

all looked at them confused......... by seeing their confused faces both showed them manan who are their in world till now........ by seeing nandini's flushed face and manik's glare all got their answers..........

manik to stop blushing he made a angry face and asked: what......

cabir jumped into the covo like excited kangaroo.......

c: wht? what? haan..........

m: why are singing stupid songs haa...........

r: really manik.......... here we are teansed for you people but you guys are not even bothered but romancing like seriously.........

m: haan so she is my wife i can do anything...... if you have any problem go and romance with your gf's as well i don't have any problem............

all at once: MANIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK..........

m: what chillax..... don't get hyper.......

this carefree attitude irriked all.............

manish ,nandini and cabir felt something fishy............

nanidni is the first one to speak..........

n: manik what you did.........

all looked at her with confused face and manik with scared face.... by seeing all got more confused........... 

m: wh..a..t .... wh...a..t... i... d..i..d..... no....th...i.n....g....

n: ooo really mr malhotra....... so that only you are sta....mme......ring..... and sweating right.......

m: okay fine....... i know everything what druv said all before only except aliya's parents death thing...........

all: WHAT???????????????????????

m: yup........

all:HOWWW..........

m: i got a call from malhotra heights one day when i was working in company(i hope you people remember that he used work of nandini)........ satiating that companies secrets are going out..... and one of our employee is giving all our details to other company then only i did what i have to do.....  i changed all details with fake one and not so important deals are given a title of important one and got the details of employee and made his life hell...... i appointed guards of mine around him and sent one of our trusted employee to him and made him believe in such a way that he says everything to him......... i arranged all his contacts with our trusted employees numbers with same name...... so i got every details..... i did that because i don't my family should never loose their freedmon for that b*******d......... so i know all...........

all were like what the hell........

no one was having anything to say.............

.

.

.

.

.

what will happen ............ i too don't know........ so bye thanks for your wonderful support even me being late thank you.. love you guys..... keep smiling keep loving........

your love 

somu.....