part15

Recap: aliya left... Nandini making druv understand....
.......................................,.........,
Druv started to aliya place....
He too don't know how to talk with her... But he want this to work... But doesn't know how destiny will work for him....
...........................................................
Aliya came back to her house and was about to go to her room... She heard someone speaking... So she went that direction and saw Soha....
(Soha kurana: the bitch... Obsessed with money... For money she can go any extent..... She is behind manik for his money...)( If both evil minds come together what will happen....)
...........................................................
MALHOTRA MANISION:
It is so silent...
Nobody are talking... Nandini is observing everything... Everyone wants to talk but they are not ready.... So she went to Manik and tucked his shirt...
He observed something is going in her Cupid brain....
Suddenly she started sobbing....😢😢
Everybody turned to her...
She pushed manik and started accusing him...
N: you monkey monster manik malhotra....... What you think of yourself haa... How dare you not to tell me anything.. you idiot duffer... How dare you haa....
She started pushing and shoving him...
M: aray what I did.... Why are you scolding me....
N: otherwise what should I do... Harathi karu.... Kya...
M: baby kya huva ... Tum ese kyu bath kar raheho...
Nandini was about to say something.... He again added....
Don't tell me.,.... I forgot one of our first days.....
This made nandini really angry...
N: you duffer when we both are there you used to be behind me ..... Baby ye.... Baby vo.... Baby ye kao.... Vo..... Ye... Like that you used to go on but now you don't even taking care of me....
Manik was like 'what the ..' 😦😦
Nandini pushed him and went and sat at one corner....
Nobody knows what was happening there..... Atlast cabir came out of shock and started laughing....
All looked at him as an alien....
He composed himself and said: guys she is hungry....
Then reality striked him.... That she didn't ate anything from 6hr so she is hungry ...... He runs to her.....
M: sorry baby I forgot that in all this drama... Ok maf kar do Teri mani ko please... He said with a cute pout which made everyone go awee on him

 He said with a cute pout which made everyone go awee on him

This diverted everyone brain and left to have lunch...
.
.
Think what will happen between druvliya....
What harshad and Soha are going to attack them....
.
.
.
Sorry I know I am late but I am having project reviews so I can't type... I am trying it... Even this took two days for me to type.. I hope you will understand me..
Thanks keep loving me...
Your love
Somu