part 14

Recap: druv proposed aliya.....
Secret between manliya came out......
............................................................
Aliya was stunned with this confession😨....
Not only her but all are stunned.😨😨...
That one and only one is Nandini...
This was Observed by our manik....
Manik said: don't tell me you know first itself.....
Nandini said so casually: haa👩👩👩
This was another shock😱 even for druv aliya....
All: how????😱
N: because I observed in his eyes....
All were like "ooo"...😮😮😮😮
They don't know how to react...
At last our aliya break the silence...
A: I need time druv.....
IT DOESN'T MEANS THAT I DON'T LOVE YOU.... BUT I DON'T KNOW THE VALUE OF LOVE BECAUSE I NEVER GOT... I KNOW ONLY FRIENDSHIP WHICH IS LOVE FOR ME...  I NEED TO KNOW IT MAYBE THEN I CAN LOVE YOU..... OTHERWISE I WILL LOOSE YOU IN EVERY MANNER....
aliya left without saying anything..   druv was about to break down.....
Nandini went to him and said:
Druv She left not Because She is upset but because she wants to understand herself.....
Druv don't know what it means...
Nandini understand that and said....
N: druv aliya never seen love... Love means you all people...
Even I seen love for you in her eyes... When you scold her for manik ....... I have seen her hurt with your words..  she don't know that she loves you....  Though she loves you....
Druv😕: means???
N: means that she never experienced love... She didn't asked anyone about not trusting her but she asked you.... Even no one believed not even mukthi who is her solie but she didn't cared but she asked you.... She don't know what is love so give her that.... Don't forget one thing that is Love doesn't mean seeing outer beauty but seeing inner beauty...
Now go and talk to her calmly.....

.
I know that was short but I can't help it yar... Because of work and project load yar... Sorry tell me how is it.....