I'm so happy I found you - 28

The weeks past quickly, Roman and Dean would go off and have alone time when ever they could they would never be apart for too long. They craved their alone time all day till it happened, they missed each other hands touching one another, they would miss each others kisses and closeness they wished they were away from here every second so they could do as they pleased. They hated how each and every night they would have to be apart instead of laying close to one another. But soon they would be away from this place and they wouldn't have to deal with these problems.

Kevin and his friends had not been bothering the two lately, after the lot of them had attended detention and done chores for a week him and his friends had kept their distance maybe they didn't want to deal with anymore punishments. Dean and Roman had noticed that Sami and Finn had stopped hanging out with Kevin, Chris was still always by his side though. Seth had also been avoiding the two, he had actually been spending his time with Finn and Sami. Roman was pretty glad he was not spending each day alone now, he had not spoke to him since they had fought a few weeks ago. The two still had to sleep next to one another, but Seth would never say a word to him so Roman decided thats how Seth wanted it to be.

But really Seth still would catch himself eyeing Roman when he was not looking, he would always be thinking of him. After the two had their fight, he had no idea if he should talk to him. It all felt weird, he would be on his bed before lights out wondering if he should say something to him but each night he couldn't get the words out. He hoped every day that hopefully Roman and him would bump into each other in the hallway, or have to partner up in class or in activists so they would have to talk to one another but it never happened. He was pretty glad that Finn and Sami decided to ditch Kevin and was glad they realised how he has not a nice guy to spend their time with, and was relieved he now had someone to spend free time with. But what he really wanted was Dean away from Roman so he could move in and claim him as his own, but he had no idea how that would be possible.

It was mid afternoon, lessons had ended for the day the boys had endured a tiring day. They had a cardio class in the morning more running that seemed to last forever, but it was getting easier keeping up with the hard training. But the long monotonous lessons were over, it was finally free time. The time that Dean and Roman had waited for all day, of course they would steal kissed and exchange lustful looks though out the day but closeness was what they craved. As soon as the bell rang for the end of the last lesson of the day, Roman grabbed Deans wrist and pulling him out of the room making Dean grin widely. Roman looked at his cousins "See you a in a bit" the twins got used to how Roman and Dean would wonder off every now and then, they just wanted their cousin to be happy.

Roman stopped when they reached the back of wooden cabins, the same place where the two had shared their first kiss. Dean looked into Roman's eyes as he felt his hand let go of his wrist, Dean smiled stepping in a little closer. Roman had a soft smile on his lips as he looked back at the one he loved more than any other he moved his hand and linked his fingers with Deans. He was still amazed at how quickly the two had fallen for one another, it was the best feeling and it all felt to good to be a true. Roman said softly "Happy one month anniversary Dean" he moved closer as Dean leaned his back against the cabin wall behind him. Dean had never been good with remembering dates, he was surprised it had already been a month since him and Roman had meet. He spoke replying "Wow... A month already? Well happy month'iversary to you Roman! Wow its gone so quick!" He placed his free hand on his mans waist pulling him closer.

Roman looked both ways and saw no one around this area was usually quiet, no one usually would come back here. He spoke softly placing his right hand on Deans cheek running his fingers over his bristly stubble, as once again Dean had not bothered to shave this morning. Roman totally fine with it as he liked when he had stubble, he liked when he shaved too but he loved the rugged look on him it was quite a turn on. The hair brushed under his fingers he loved it, he spoke softly "I can't believe how quick time has passed, I don't want it to go quick.. As I want our time together to last a long time" he looked into his eyes with a little look of sadness which Dean noticed looking back with concerned in his own.