Was I seriously going to say that you're 'Mine'? - 15

Roman and Dean left the washroom unsure what they should do or where they should even go. There was no clocks they could see so they were unsure on the amount of time that had pasted. They had been lucky that no one had entered the washroom while they were together in there.
It had now gotten a little brighter outside, they walked around the camp as approached the largest building on the lot. Roman looked behind him seeing that Dean was close by him he smiled "Ok... If they are in a lesson or something then this is gonna be.. Um.." Dean nudged him in the arm playfully "Come on Ro! You can't tell me you haven't been late to class before..!" He smirked, Roman chuckled "Well.. Yeah many times, but this place.. Seems they would be a lot harder on you for screwing up.. Like what would even happen?" Dean saw the look on Romans face a slight look of worry and uncertainty.

Dean moved his hand slowly taking Romans hand in his between them so no one could see if anyone was around as he spoke "Well, unlike all those other times.. I am with you.. And well we can deal with whatever they will dish out to us together! Right!" Roman smiled softly as he felt Deans hand in his, he squeezed his hand back "Your right Dean, we will endure whatever they do.. Together!" Dean grinned as he let go of Romans hand and opened the doors that were in front of them.  The two walked in, the building seemed to be pretty quiet they both guessed this was where lessons would take place, maybe they had only missed ten minutes.

They walked past doors looking in and not seeing anyone they knew that would of been in their class. Roman wished they would of been allowed to of kept their cell phones, at least that way he could of dropped either Jimmy or Jey a text asking where they were.
Finally they had found them, Roman looked in a window seeing boys all in a class and he scanned them and his eyes finally set on jimmy. He whispered "Hey Dean, found them.." Dean walked over peering in "Ok.. " he breathed out quickly "Just follow my lead" he grinned, Roman nodded feeling a little worried the fact the whole class of boys would wonder where they had been.

Dean opened the class room Door and with that all eyes in the room were looking in their direction. Jimmy and Jey chuckled as they saw it was Dean and Roman the two has wondered where they had disappeared too. Dean walked in the class he did not seem to bothered by everyone watching him, Roman felt all the eyes on him and refused to look in the boys direction.
The teacher looked at the two looking severely unimpressed that they had both turned up to his class late. Roman scanned the board seeing the man was called 'Mr Show', he was a very large man with a bald head and a beard he appeared to be at least 7 foot tall which was really intimidating.

He put the book he was holding down and raised his brow as he allowed Dean to speak. Dean watched knowing he had to come up with a quick but convincing lie for why him and Roman were so late. Dean spoke trying to not seem as if he had made the story up "We kind of got left in the washroom, when we went to join the rest outside.. they were gone... So we didn't know where to go.. And kinda got lost.." Dean stopped and waited for the mans reply. The teacher looked at him he clearly thought that was the worst excuse he had ever heard, he stood up walked closer to the boys "You.. Got lost? Can you explain why everyone else had managed to meet up at the right time and get to my class?" The two looked away unsure what they should say.

The man rolled his eyes turning away from them going back to continuing the lesson "Go take a seat.. You will be dealt with later" he went back to talking to the class. Dean and Roman looked at each other giving each other a look, as Dean shrugged a little. Roman looked around for an empty seat he spotted Jimmy and Jey looked his way they both had a smirk on their faces. He looked at them as to say back 'Yeah.. I know'. There was two seats near the back Roman took a seat and as Dean was about to sit down he heard Mr Show say loudly "No.. You can sit at the front Ambrose.." Pointing at a table" Dean huffed a little he didn't want to sit all that way apart from Roman. He didn't want to sit at at the front of the class, at his old school he would always try sit at the back away from everyone else.

Roman frowned a little as Dean got told to move forward, but he guessed they had kind of turned up 15 minutes late they were bond to be in trouble.
Roman barely went to any of his classes at his old school so sitting though a whole history lesson was beyond boring for him. The lesson was finally over the boys all started to get up to leave as Mr Show told them they could go. Jimmy and Jey walked over the Roman "wow.. You was late.. And on your second real day man!!" Jey chuckled, Roman shrugged a little "I know.. No doubt we will get told off or what ever they do here.." He sighed a little he didn't really care what they would do if they didn't follow rules. The three walked to meet Dean at his desk, the teacher had already left the class Roman and Dean were kind of glad as they didn't want him to shout at them he was a little intimidating being that tall.

The four walked to the next lesson it was to be outside they had no idea what it would be. They reaches the outdoor area, meeting up with the other boys from their class. Roman looked around and saw Seth he was standing alone, he really did feel bad he didn't want the  reason that he was now alone being all his fault. Dean was next to Roman he watched him and followed his gaze to what Roman was looking at, he saw Seth just standing there by himself. He felt a lump in his throat he swallowed it away he felt like he was to blame for Seth's sadness, he was the first person Dean had meet here and they appeared to get on really well. But then all this stuff happened with Roman and now it was obvious that Seth despised him.

Dean reached over and tugged a little at Romans shirt to get his attention, Roman quickly turned and fixed his attention on Dean. Dean spoke softly "You.. Ok..?" Romans expression was a little hard to read, he shrugged a little and replied "Yeah.. I'm good.. Its just.. Look at him" looking back at seth, Dean looked his way again seeing Seth looking glumly at the ground "I dunno.. He wouldn't join us even if we asked him too" Roman sighed a little "I know.. I Guess.. You know.. I just feel bad." Dean gave him and apologetic look "Ro.. " he stopped as Roman looked at him he had a small smile on his lips, Dean knew what Roman was thinking and smiled a little too as he spoke again but a little quieter "I know.. We both feel bad.. But I will not feel bad over how I feel for you, and how your..." He stopped himself quickly as he realised what he was about to say! Was he serious going to say Roman was 'his'.

Roman tilted his head a little as Dean stopped talking, wondering why he stopped and what he was going to say, he saw a small blush appear over his cheeks. Dean looked away and stared at the ground he bit his lip as his heart raced a little, he almost let his stupid mind speak for him, what would Roman think of him if he just blurted out 'and how your mine' to say already that Roman was 'his' would be too much. He felt a hand softly placed on his shoulder as he looked over at Roman as he heard him say softly "Dean... Whats wrong" he said with a soft chuckle.

Dean looked up shyly at Roman but before he could answer the sound of a loud whistle ringed though their ears. They turned to see the large man from yesterday Corporal Kane, who was blowing a whistle to get the boys attention. His voice bellowed out as he spoke to the class "Welcome to your first real day here, and this will be your first real fitness lesson." He looked over the group of boys, "Today you will be doing an obstacle course" he walked over to the apparatus that was close by, all the boys followed. "Its all pretty straight forward, it will test you and put you though your limits. You must all complete it. I won't take any excuses." He walked side and signalled the boys to line up so they could start.

Roman looked over at Dean and his cousins making a displeased face, they frowned also. None of them had ever done a course like this, It would be a challenge thats for sure. Seth stood with the other boys by the front by a boy called Kevin and his friends. He thought it would be better to move closer than to stand alone. He looked around quickly to see where Roman and the others were, He looked away as he felt his chest tighten a little he still hated how this had all came to be and he was not ready for this course, but he was pretty athletic he was sure he would do it all fine.