Everyone else was the problem -1

Roman Reigns never liked to play by the rules, he just did what he wanted and didn't really care what anyone thought. He was 17 and hardly attended school if he did it was only because it was better than being at home around his nagging parents who were never could approve of anything he did. He also would only go to school so he could see his cousin's Jay and Jimmy they were twins and the same age as him. They were very much similar to Roman, both pretty much didn't care what anyone thought and didn't care much for school and liked doing as they pleased. They also dressed all similar, had dark long hair, played football and of course got into many fights.

They never saw themselves as the problems they saw everyone else as the problem. Their parents found it hard to control them. Just the other day they all came home with tattoo's. They had saved up money as they wanted tattoo's for a long time.
They all got sleeves all up their arms Roman opted to only get one arm done, they got samoan tattoo's to honour their heritage but when they got home they got shouted at for using all their money on them and for not informing them, instead of being pleased by their choice of tattoo. A few days later Roman was at school he actually went because his parents were being unbearable, saying how sick of his behaviour saying why couldn't he turn out like his older brother. This just made Roman mad so he choose to stay away.

He skipped most of his classes he really didn't care for grades. Him and his cousin's were sitting on a wall on the school grounds after skipping a math lesson. Roman sighed "Are your parents being proper grumps lately..? I know they always are.. But now even worse than usual?.." Jimmy and Jay both nodded, Jimmy responded "yeah we know all about that.. They say we are unruly.. Wow you should of seem em' when we came back with the tats" looking down at his arms. Jey shrugged "who cares what they think.. We wanted em', saved for them.. We can do as we like'. Roman smirked "good job we are 18 next year.. Don't have to be here or take their crap.."
The twins both smiled at that and almost said at the same time "I cannot wait". Roman continued "I knew they might be mad.. But come on I thought they might of been a little impressed.. But nope..!" He huffed staring at them ground, running his hand subconsciously over his tattooed arm.

The twins looked over at someone they had noticed walking over to them, Jey nudged Roman who quickly looked up seeing their usual foes Bray, Luke and Erick.. They always had a problem with Roman and his cousins, They always got in fights with them.
Roman got up as they came closer, Jimmy and Jey standing close behind him. Bray walked up into Romans face "If it isn't Roman.. And his loser cousins..!" The twins glares at Bray, "Bray what the heck do you want..? Another fight..? Trust me I am not in the mood..". Bray laughed looking back at his friends then back to the three in front of him "well If I remember rightly I never finished kicking your ass last week..", Roman huffed and felt anger building up inside himself and clenched his fists.. He was getting ready to hit Bray but he stopped and turned looking at his cousins "Hey they are not fucking worth it" with that Bray forcefully hit Roman on the back of the head, he really didn't want to fight as his parents would hear of it.. But Bray asked for it. He turned quickly and punched Bray square in the face, which made Bray fall back a bit he took another swing for Roman but he dodged it grabbing Bray and kneeing him in the gut.

Bray ignored the pain and tried to continue fighting his foe.. He didn't even know why he hated roman it was mostly boredom that lead them to fight. Jimmy and Jey watched on cheering on their cousin they had not been paying attention to Brays friends Luke and Erick who grabbed them throwing them against the large dumpsters that were near by. They fell to the ground feeling the pain instantly they quickly stood up and rushed over to fight them. Not long after the teachers had been informed as the gym teachers were there trying to break up the fight. Roman took another swing hitting Bray in the eye but now one the teachers were between him and Bray shouting up them to break it up.. Roman glared at Bray wanting to get to him some more as the teacher held him back. Jimmy and Jey were having a fist fight with the other two but now the teacher was between them also, they stopped to not make it all worse. They stepped back still glaring holes through Luke and Erick. "What the heck is your problem??" Jimmy shouted at them. The teacher stepped up to them shouting "principles office..NOW".

They all sat outside the principles office sitting far away from the other group of teenagers. Roman held his eye it was sore from where Bray had hit him during their fight. But he was used to it. They got called in. The principle wasn't going to hear any of it. He was sick of the three of them always getting into fights and had informed their parents once again. Roman and the Twins just sat in the seat in front of the principles desk acting un-phased by it all.. Why should he care Roman thought.