I guess I know you too well already -27

General Helmsley let them out ten minutes before break was over so the boys could get some food, as soon as they got told they could leave Roman grabbed his stuff taking Dean by the wrist and quickly pulled him out of the class room. Dean almost didn't have time to grab his things, he followed Roman allowing him to drag him with a smirk plastered over his lips. Roman finally stopped as they reached the store room they had been in a few days earlier, he walked in pulling Dean, closed the door dropped his things and pushed Dean against the wall who also dropped his bag. Dean eyed him with that smirk still playfully on his lips as he uttered "Whats wrong Ro?" Trying to play innocent. Roman looked at him he had his hands on both of Deans shoulders, he spoke back "What the heck was that...? Why would you do that to me...? " he shifted as he stood there his hard on still very present.

Dean chuckled finding the look on Romans face to be hilarious and the blush on his cheeks to be endearing, he smiled as he pressed himself towards Roman "hmm... well detention is boring.. So I thought I would make it more interesting for you.. And me" he smirked. Roman shook his head with a smiled spreading over his lips "That was so mean.. Bet you found teasing me funny Dean..?" He moved one hand down Deans body slowly till he reached the front of his pants resting it over his crouch. Dean looked down as he felt Romans hand pressed over his member which was instantly growing harder by the second, as he replied "Well.. It was a little funny and really hot.. The fact only I knew why you moved so abruptly all of a sudden and why you couldn't keep still.." Roman looked into his eyes as he spoke "your so mean" he leaned in and forcefully kissed Dean hard on the lips "Your mine Dean.." He spoke between the hard kisses "but your gonna pay for that" he said smirking against his lips. Dean pressed his now hard member against Romans hand, he liked the sound of that.

He kissed Roman back loving the hard kisses he likes this dominant side of him, Roman pulled his hand away from Deans crouch and stepped away a few feet. Dean opened his eyes looking at him like a deer in headlights, as he felt the instant lack of attention. Roman chuckled watching him a devilish smile present on his lips "Whats wrong Dean..?" he said playfully, Dean stared at him his member feeling tight in his boxers. Was Roman really gonna leave him hanging like this, he'd just turn him on, then just leave him hot and bothered? He spoke softly "Ro... Ok.. I am sorry.. But.. That back there it was hot.. I liked how I could touch you.. Anywhere I wanted.. But.." He trailed off as he saw what Roman was doing, Roman slid his hand inside his own pants and began to stroke himself intently watching Dean.

Roman would get Dean back, that was really embarrassing back in the classroom, having all those people around as he tried his hardest not to moan at all. He moved backwards more separated himself from Dean further, till he reached the wall on the other side of the room. Dean watched him wide eyed as his member throbbed in his restricting boxers, Roman wrapped his hand around his member and started to jerk himself off not taking his eyes off of Dean. Of course Roman would rather have Deans hand touching him over his own, but he wanted to make Dean pay and he knew this would drive him crazy. Dean bit his lip hard he couldn't believe Roman was doing this to him, it was so hot but so so teasing. He took his eyes away from Romans as he saw him close his, he looked down watching as his man pleasured himself it was too much. He reached down wrapping his own hand around his now unbearably hard member, he starting to pump fast. He watched Roman intently as he relieved himself, eyeing his beautiful face as he bit his lip to keep the moans at bay. Roman opened his eyes looking his way as he breathed heavily, he moved quickly so he was now stood right in front of Dean again he knew that he was almost close to his high he reached for Deans wrist and pulled his hand out from his underwear and grinned  sinfully.

Dean looked at him highly confused and taken a back, he was on the verge of hitting his orgasm and Roman took his hand away? Roman shook his head smirking widely. Dean went to talk but Roman pressed his lips against his he felt mean teasing him like this, but he also found it hot as hell how it made Dean so turned on. He was now making him wait to release which was a little evil he slid his tongue into his mouth roaming all he wanted as he reached into Deans boxers and began to pump his hardness quickly in his hand. Dean kissed him back deeply letting Romans tongue invade his mouth he moaned into the kiss as he felt the rush as he released closing his eyes tightly. Roman did say he would make him pay, that was pretty mean but he loved watching him touching himself and how he teased him.

Roman removed his hand just as he heard the bell ring signalling break was over he separated his lips from Deans as he smirked as he said softly "Your Evil Ro" Which made Roman chuckle "Yep.. Serves you right" Dean stepped closer wrapping his hand behind Romans head he kissed his lips again softly a lot softer than their previous kisses just moments ago. Roman traveled his arms around Deans lower back pulling him close as he said between kisses "but.. You liked.. It really.. I know you did!" Dean placed one last kiss to his lips before he uttered "Well.." he looked down  "I have no idea how you could tell!?" he joked looking up with a dark blush spreading over his cheeks. Roman cupped his face in between his hands looking deep into his eyes "I guess I know you too well already Deano".

-------------------------------------
Sorry this update is a little shorter than usual, hope you liked it!! ;) more coming soon!