It hurts seeing you like this - 20

Roman placed his hand on Deans cheek as he looked over his face, he needed to clean up the blood he didn't really know what to do. Dean let Roman look over him, his face was sore where Roman was touching him. Roman spoke softly "I.. I think you need to go to the nurses office Dean, theres a lot of swelling and we need to clean you up" Dean made a face of disapproval "But I don't wanna" he playfully whined, this made Roman chuckle a little. Dean slowly brought his hand up placing it just under Romans lip "That fucker tried to ruin this perfect face! He busted your lip" he  looked sadly at Roman as the anger was building up inside him.

Roman had not really thought of how he was also a little banged up, he was too focused on Dean to think of himself. He licked over his bottom lip tasting the salty blood, his lip felt swollen and numb. He looked over at Dean he still had his hand on his cheek, his heart was heavy he hated seeing Dean like this. He stroked his thumb slowly over his cheek he leaned in a little softly kissing Deans lips hoping it didn't hurt too much, his own lips hurt as he kissed him but he didn't care. Dean closed his eyes briefly as Roman placed a soft sweet kiss on his sore lips, as he whispered "I love you Ro".

Roman smiled and blushed faintly, even that small smile hurt. But it wasn't like it was the first time either of them had been in a fight, it was just worse this time round as they both hated seeing one another hurt and Kevin and his 'friend' had done this just to get at the two of them. Roman was furious that Seth would stoop that low, when he was also into guys himself. He would of never done that to someone, it just proved to him how Seth was not someone he ever wanted anything to do with.

Roman moved to stand himself up "Come on.. I gotta sort you out, can't leave you in this mess" he grinned best he could. Dean looked up at him with a small playful frown, he felt warm inside that he finally found someone who generally cared about his well being and who loved him just for being him. Roman tilted his head "um.. Dean can you walk..? If not I can.. carry you again.." Dean had not tried but he had been though this kind of thing before and managed by himself "Yeah.. I'm sure.. I'll be fine" he replied.

He sat himself up but before he even tried to stand up on his own he felt Romans arms around him helping him up. His legs felt sore and ached when he moved them, He heavily leaned against Roman as the two began to walk. Roman had his arm tightly wrapped around Deans waist to help him get to the nurses office. They walked into the school building Roman looked around having a tightly grip on Dean, he had no idea where the nurses office would be but there must be one. Dean was so thankful that he had Roman, he had always been alone when he had been hurt every other time. The fact he had someone as perfect as Roman felt like a dream.

They finally found the door labelled 'Nurses office' Roman knocked the door but heard no reply, he waited for a few seconds he looked over at Dean seeing him shrug he opened the door and walked the two of them in the room. He saw a bed and helped Dean onto it to sit, did he wait for the nurse to return? He thought. He looked around the room he picked up some cotton wool he had found, he walked to the tap getting a few pieces wet. Dean watched as Roman rummaged around.

He stood in front of Dean, with a small smile Roman gently started to clean the blood from Deans face. Dean sat allowing him to clean him up, it was sore with every rub but he knew Roman was trying his hardest not to hurt him. Roman turned to get a paper towel he dried his face off when the blood was all gone. Dean had a small smile as he stared at his man, Roman couldn't help but smile back "Thanks" he heard him say softly. Roman placed his hands on Deans chest "I will always look after you Dean" he said blushing he had never been this way with anyone. He felt Deans hands slid around his waist as Dean said "I will look after you too! The best I can!" Roman said back in almost a whisper "I wont let anyone hurt you, not again". Dean just felt happy to have Roman but when he said stuff like this it made his heart flutter happily.

Roman moved his hands down Deans stomach slowly he pulled up his shirt and looked over his stomach the yellow bruising had become a lot more dark now, it looked painful. Dean watched him he saw the sadness on his face "Hey I will be ok Ro, trust me.. This isn't the first time I have been beat up.. And I doubt it will be the last." Trying to make Roman feel a little better but he thought he may of made it worse. "It just hurts seeing you like this.." Roman said faintly not taking his eyes away from the bruises, "Hey.. Hey Roman!" Dean placed two fingers under Romans chin making him look at him as he continued "Its ok! I promise, It may hurt a lot now but I will be fine in a day or two" Roman looked back into his eyes, he quickly wrapped his arms around Deans head hugging him close.

They heard the door creek open the two separated quickly, a lady walked in seeing the two there slightly startled her. She had ginger hair, looked about mid twenties and was holding a cup of coffee, she placed it on the side and walked over "Hello, sorry I was not expecting anyone to be in here" she said in an Irish accent. "My names Becky, and I am the nurse here, what happened?" as she got a better look at the two. Roman replied "Um.. Some guys.." She cut in seeing how Roman was unsure of what to say "Oh you got in a fight..? Or they fought you..?" Dean replied "They.. Fought us.." He looked away a little.

The lady went around the room picking up stuff as she went "Ok, let me sort you two out" she walked over to Dean, Roman said "I cleaned the blood away for him.." The lady nodded in reply "Well thanks" she turned smiling at him. She went to the freezer and got Dean a cold compress she wrapped a small cloth over it and handing it to him "This will help with the swelling, now lay back and hold this on your face for a while" Dean did as she said propping himself against the back support and lye back putting the cold packet on his eye.

The lady said "Anything else hurting..?" Roman said replying for Dean "He has a lot of bruising on his stomach" she looked over his stomach wincing a little as she saw the bruises. "Hopefully they will clear up on their own, but I will get you some pain killers" she turned to get him a cup of water and handed it to him with two tablets. Dean took the tablets and went back to holding the compress to his face.

The lady now looked over Roman, "you didn't get the worst of it, I see" Roman shook his head, she pointed for him to take a seat. He sat down as she cleaned up his lip, she applied some antiseptic like she did to deans cuts, which stung. Roman looked over at Dean as the lady went to also get Roman a cold pack for his eye and also got him some pain killers. "Now hold this on your eye for a while, and take these meds. I will go and excuse you from your next lesson." She left the room.

Sorry I took a few days to update, also sorry the chapter was a little short! Hope you are liking so far there is a lot to come! :)