I can't understand what Dean has that I don't? - 16

Roman approached the front he was next in line to start the course, Dean and his cousins would be close behind him. He held his fist out to Dean who smirked and gave him a friendly fist bump. They watched as they saw Seth doing to obstacles, he seemed to be doing okay much to their surprise. Roman and Dean started they seemed to be doing the course at pretty much the same pace. Climbing up and down ladders, jumping over obstacles, crawling though dirt under netting and though cement tunnels. The course was long and took a toll on them, but they kept going both of them focusing on completing it.

Roman reached the last obstacle and when he had finished he fell to his knee's exhausted. Soon after Dean was next to him joining him on the ground breathing heavily his arms and legs ached and throbbed. Roman stared at the ground as his heart beat hard in his chest he looked over at Dean who looked equally tired, both their outfits were covered in mud and dirt now. Dean looked his way and had a smile almost instantly for him as he breathed out "fuck that was hell!" Roman replied back though heavy breaths "That.. Sucked.. But we.. finished it!!" Dean moved towards Roman a little bit and nudged his arm before he stood up, he held an outstretched arm out to help Roman to his feet. They were both sweating and Roman felt the clamminess between their hands he squeezed his hand quickly before they separated making Dean shine him a brilliant grin.

The two walked over to watch the others doing the course. Roman was pretty impressed that Dean could keep up with him, it was kind of a turn on he was glad he was as quick and as athletic as he was. Dean looked around and saw the twins had now finished and were behind them clearly as tired as they had been minutes before, he saw Seth standing near the other boys watching the remaining boys finishing the course. He felt some pressure on his arm looking down seeing Romans hand placed there he looked up to his face seeing his blue eyes staring into his as he heard Roman says softly "I'll be right back.. Sure I'm allowed to leave to go to the bathroom right..?" Dean shrugged and nodded "yeah.. I'm Sure its fine.. See you in a bit" Roman smiled before turning and walking toward the shower block. Dean turned his attention to the twins and started a convocation to pass the time.

Seth was getting bored of waiting for the other boys to finish the course, he wanted it to be break already but then he realised he has no one to even hang out with on breaks now. He looked around shoving his hands in his pockets, he saw Roman walking to the shower block. Suddenly Seth got a thought, what if he could finally get a chance to talk to him now but he brushed the thought away. How could he, he didn't want to really deal with it.

But without even thinking too deeply about it Seth looked around to check if the teacher was looking his way, but they were to focused on watching the boys still doing the obstacles. He forced himself to walk and head to the washroom block. He walked in quietly, he saw Roman standing by the towels drying his hands. His heart was racing against his rib cage, he could not believe he was doing this. Roman turned as soon as he heard someone had entered the room, he was shocked to see Seth standing there by the door.

Roman looked at Seth as he stood there looking at him with those big brown eyes, he could not read the look on his face he did look upset so he looked away a little, wondering what he wanted. "Seth.." Roman said faintly, Seth looked over him scanning his face He noticed the look on his face he looked a little shocked and worried. Roman did not know how to react to Seth right now, Seth finally started talking as he walked a little closer to him and stopped about five feet in front of him. Romans felt bad about how he had treated Seth he thought he would of ignored him from here on out, but now he was in the bathroom standing right in front of him.

"Roman.." Seth's mind really was a mess as he tried to scramble what he was even going to say to him. He felt the sadness building up as he looked at him and saw the way Roman was looking at him, He looked confused. Roman stayed quiet to see what Seth was going to say, Seth wanted to just turn and leave and forget he even bothered to try talk to him.

He forced though the anxiety he had building up and continued "Why... Why did choose Dean.. Over me..?" He said quietly... Trying to contain himself from getting too upset. Roman looked at him his eyes widened a little as he heard what Seth has just asked him he felt his heart tighten up,  how was he suppose to answer this.  Seth felt a lump forming in his throat as he spoke again "I just.. Don't get it, you liked me yesterday morning... Then a hour later your over me.. Completely.. Is.. Is there something wrong with me.. I know I was upset yesterday after" he looked away "after well.. You know what happened.. And I know I shouldn't of treated you that way.. Like I said I'm sorry."

He felt tears building up he was never good at keeping his emotions in check, but he fought them away best he could. Roman stood there unsure of what to say to him he felt uncomfortable, he hurt him and he had no idea how to reply. He could see Seth was becoming more worked up as he kept talking.

"Am I like.. that ugly now? Can you not stand me with this hair? I can't understand what Dean has that I don't?.." He looked at the ground he couldn't look at Roman anymore he felt as if he would burst into tears any second. He didn't want the one who hurt him to see him cry.. And Roman had not said anything.

Roman needed to say something so he tried "Seth.. Please.. Stop.. I... " he didn't know what to say.. His heart was racing wildly it felt awful. Seth cut in "The stupid thing is.. Is that you don't even know what to say to me.." He felt a tear run down his cheek. Roman looked up seeing him staring at the floor "Its not like that at all, Its not that I don't like you, its not that I think your ugly.. Not at all.. Its just.." Roman stopped again. Seth's heart had not stopped aching he knew he should just go, this was too much. Seth looked up now Roman saw the tears streaks on his cheeks and how his eyes had reddened. He felt beyond bad he didn't want to make him sad like this, Seth said a little louder than before "Then what was it Roman..? Do you use people.. Is that it?" Roman spoke again "Seth! No I don't!!" Seth retorted back "Then what?!".

Roman was trying not to get mad at the man in front of him "I can't help how I feel about Dean ok! He was there yesterday.. When.." He felt sadness building up as he thought of yesterday and the ordeal that had happened, "When they took my best quality away from me!.. " Seth looked at him seeing Romans expression had changed, he didn't know how Roman had truly felt about yesterday.. As he had not gotten to talk to him since.

Roman looked down trying to not get upset but it was getting to him, Dean had been the one who had kept that sadness and depression away but now he was alone with Seth and he was not helping. Seth moved a little closer as he spoke again "Roman.." He looked over him studying him quickly, Roman saw him looking and it made him feel anxious and Seth shook his head a little "I get how you feel ok.. And I can tell you.. That.. Its not changed how I feel about you.. You don't look at all bad to me" he paused for a second as he had a quick flash back of the two of them from yesterday being together in this very room his heart beat quickly  "I just.. I like you so much.. And I thought you felt the same way about me.. " he looked up at Roman as he thought of a wild idea that he hoped could work.