Chapter -9

So after about 3hours of calm time on the beach I set off from there. I didn't play any music instead, I put my Windows down and enjoyed nature. This was the first time since I have appreciated the beauty of the nature. It was fabulous.

I reached back home. And I went into the room once again unnoticed. So I jumped into the bed removing the boots. I felt so happy. The time at the beach had triggered the happiness in the mood. So I picked up my phone and instead of calling Sean I texted him.  But I saw that he had already sent a message.

Sean: Hi

Me: Hey
      Howie u?

Sean: Am coool! !
        How about you?

Me: Ahm.. I am fine, thank u..
       U seem to be in a good mood!

Sean: Well, what to say? U   guessed it right..

Me: Ooh what is up that u r so
      happy?

Sean: I am going back after an
          amazing trip to the beach!

Me: Woah! A beach??

Sean: Yep.

Me: Waaw! I am back from a beach too..

Sean: Really? Till when?

Me: Till before i texted you..

Sean: No wonder you didn't pick
         up my calls.

I was surprised and so I checked my notification panel which had two-three other junk unwanted notifications as usual but as I checked down, there it was. He had called me 3 times and since I was not there I didn't know.
But anyway I am glad I didn't take it. No idea. Kinda weird I know but nah I didn't want to pick it up anyway. So I went back into texting him after this quite a weird coincidence.

And so after I had finished texting him well it wasn't that small we had a chat till 3a.m and even without saying bye to him I had slept off and I could feel the vibration on my hands but then I couldn't get up since I was quite tired and relaxed.

The next morning I wake up trying to remember the dream i had last night. But everyone knows the fact that when you really want to remember your amazing dream and even after your dream is over you promise yourself to remember about the dream but then you end up remembering you telling yourself to remember the dream but you don't remember anything. Well, what to say that was my case. But all i remember about the dream was that it was about me and Sean. And we were at some other country and was kissing each other. I could feel his lips against mine it was amazing. But I don't remember all the details of the dreams.

So after remembering just this teensy bit of the dream. I did some excercises and then went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. It actually takes me only about half an hour to do my make-up! But to choose a dress it takes an hour or so..

So after a long time I thought of putting a really gorgeous blue silk frock. It had lace hands and a sweetheart neck blouse. I loved it more than words can say.

So after I got all dolled up I went into my car. So as I was about to start the car engine didn't work. Great, just great now I have to ask Chloe for a ride in her blue Chevrolet.

Fine enough I called her up and she offered to help me. So as soon as she reached we left as fast as we could get because we were late to school already and the first class was English and i didn't want to miss it because me and Sean was in the same class for this one.

So I sat down beside Chloe and Nicole. Mr.fitz didn't say anything to me i guess he kinda likes me. So we are cool.