Chapter - 1

Ashley's P.O.V

I saw his eyes sparkle under the moonlight... That really gorgoeus shade of deep perfect blue like the ocean. The one that within one look makes you forget about the whole world around you. Everything stops at the time you look into his eyes...it is just you and him and no one else.

He had an angular jaw line so perfect. His hair just right with those streaks of light brown with a darker brown hair contrasting. And lips that spoke the world without saying a word. The smile that will make you fall for him instantly with that perfectly white teeth. He had a smirk which could give you the chills.

My heart was throbbing.... and thriving for him. And as I reached out for him I could feel our breath mixing, it felt just right and it felt so good. And then the thoughts of the past stopped me. I didn't know why I thought i clearly moved on amd was ready.. But i guess i am still heartbroken.. Not knowing what had just happened I ran from there. Tears rolled down my cheek and it was cold.

As I ran I imagined what he would be thinking there right now. I couldn't help it no, I just couldn't. He wasn't like the others. He wasn't the one to leave you off alone on the streets when the time for you is dark. He is the kind that you can hold on to forever and have your part of a happily ever after.

I ran back to my home just a few blocks away from where we stood. I went into my room and closed the door and went into the bathroom. I cried for an hour not knowing what to do. I didn't know why. I couldn't even call my best friend cause I didn't know what she would think about this.
But it felt good to be away from the bad girl I was.

Yes I am a mean girl in the sense the meanest bad popular girl and I am not very proud of it now...