Chapter - 5

So it was a weekend finally! Meaning no homework for now.
And that means a small visit to my grandmom. I kinda did it every weekend. Yea betcha know what you are thinking.. Isn't she a bad girl???... Isn't that right. Well yea I am but for some reason I love my grandmom and that to it doesn't kinda even make sense. I mean like all visits their grandmom it isn't something like the person who visits should be a nerd or nature lover or something like that.
Anyhow so as usual I went there. It wasn't so far away from my home though... Well what I didn't know was fate had something for me that day.

I went to see my grandmother and gave her some good food that she loved. Then we went out on a small walk. Well i did love the look of the green and the beauty of nature. All just cause grammi made me to love it. Well overtime I have started to. So I just start walking with grammi when I saw Sean.. Omg! It was him... I never knew I would see him there. He smiled and said hi.. I immideatly said hey. It seemed kind of like a reflex action. I know it is weird. I felt the knots in my stomach just got tighter as I saw him. Then I smiled and said got to go. Catch you later...

Grammi giggled and told "Oh that boy seems nice. What is his name?? He sure does seem to like you.."
This literally bought butterflies into my stomach. I replied "Well grammi he sure is nice. He is Sean."
"Aww that is a nice name for a nice guy like him." My grammi was a very down to earth...
I loved her a lot. She is the most i talk to and spend time with in my family. We have kind of a special connection.
Anyhow back to Sean.. I still couldn't belive that I saw him. He was i guess with his grandad. Anyhow I was quite curious. Just then I remembered what he had earlier that day. He told me see you tomorrow. This made me... er. ..confused. I didn't know whether the meet today was planned by him or else if it was just fate. I never knew that we would meet today. Especially not here. Who knew how it all happened?
But all i know was that since the time i saw him there I couldn't stop thinking about him. And for the first time ever I didn't pay much attention to what gammy was saying.

It was kind of weird but all I know now was that I have feel in love with him far beyond a time I could get out of it now. .. And it felt magically beautiful. One of the best feeling ever. Maybe even more than shopping....