Chapter-15

Sean's P.O.V
What kind of a girl is she?
The typical girl in the books and movies that they ask to stay away. But I thought she was different. Her mean attitude is one to stay away from. But there is another side of her that i want to keep with myself forever.

I am falling for her... hard... I think that is the reason why I think that I am upset and dissapointed when I heard what names she called so many people..
She isn't as bad as she shows that is why I find it hard to believe this side of hers... I guess..

This has to end now. I know i have a deal..but this has gone way too far. She might not end up in a heartbreak.. I might.

Sean sends a message at 4:18am
Sean: Ashley!

Ashley's P.O.V
I woke up at the sound at my phone vibrating. I checked the time hoping it wasn't some shitty notification. I opened my phone and the bright screen blinded my eyes. Cursing the notification that woke me up i checked the notification.. at 4:19a.m only to see that Sean has sent me a message. Shit Sean!! I totally forgot about him. I jumped up and sat straight on my bed.

Sean: Ashley!

Ohh so he is furious huh. Who the hell cares?! He should be the one to apologize to me for making me cry so if he doesnt care so won't I.
I dont have to reply to him. So I am just going to off my phone and get a good sleep cause this week is for me and my girls.

Next morning... as I woke up and yawned a very long yawn I, as usually looked at my phone.
Shit and woah there is a hell lot of messages. And all are from Sean. Ahh good. I said to myself and sighed a heavy sigh of relief.

I checked it all and it all said similar things.
Sean : Ashley we have to talk.
            Ashley please call me.
            Ashley...
And it went on and on and on... and when i reached at the last message,.. it said
Sean: Ashley I think.... I  love you..

My heart was struck like a clock striking at 12 in midnight. Loud.. so loud when the whole night is deadly silent.

The knots in my stomach tied up. And my air supply decreased. I slammed my body hard on the soft and fluffy bed..
And just... stared into the ceiling replaying what had happened that day. It was such a small thing and he got angry or was he ..... hurt. I got up suddenly from the bed. Shit! What have I done?

He wasn't angry but he was hurt. My ultra stubborn nature didn't like that he was angry with ME. 

I called in my girls. Told them to ditch school for the day to come to my home. They instantly said yes. It has been long since i have had our girls sleepover and really long since they even came. It is time for one..They are the best distraction from this because they don't even know it yet.

And I think maybe that it is best for me to let them know about it.

Sometimes they are my psychologists in need. One ring and they will be here for me.

I knew I needed them more than ever. But maybe I needed him more than that.....

1 hour later.....
"Heya girl" chery screamed with her high pitched voice into my ear as she hugged me. Nicole screamed " Dayumm girl your house hasn't changed since the last time I came here which indeed, is a very long time indeed."
With all these screams and overwhelming hugs I still couldnt get his handsome yet cute and masculine angular face from my head.

I was so trapped in my thoughts when suddenly there was silence and I felt eyes on me. That was when I snapped out myself from my thoughts. And then looked at them.

Chery and Nicole crossed their hands across their chest and gave me a furious look.
I whispered "I am sorry."
And they looked at each other in a weird way. Then it clicked me and I shouted sarcastically "What!can't a girl be in her own thoughts about the next hot guy to target." And then they laughed looking at each other. And I laughed along with them going upto my room.

********************************
Heyo!
Any ideas on what deal Sean keeps talking about?
Any guesses??

I know this chapter is updated quite so late but i was a little busy editing the older chapters..

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!

Thank you for all ypur support so far! Keep voting, commenting and following me cause they all mean a lot!!

Keep reading,
Keep dreaming
- Dreamer