Chapter - 4

I didn't know what had happened cause my heart beat actually rose up very much and I felt like I was about to faint. But luckily I didn't. The point is this is the very very first time have I been scared to talk to a boy. But I couldn't just understand why. Anyhow was having my ice cream we was talking but we didn't talk much though. And after that he asked me if he could walk me back home. And I said "most definetly yes." And then he smiled real wide and we went walking.

It was actually the most best walk I have had in years the last one was when my family and me walked together. But this was something special. I then waved goodbye by reaching at the footsteps of the door and he said "ok goodbye er.. Meet you tomorrow." he smiled. He then left.

I went into the home and started to grin. I ran towards the window only to see that he was looking at me. I closed it immideatly and then suddenly someone said "Oh miss you do look quite happy, haven't seen you so happy in years." It was my butler. I said "Yes Cadbury I sure am happy today." I called my butler Cadbury ever since I was 7. This was because I was a fan of Richie rich and he had a butler named Cadbury so I started to call mine also Cadbury. His real name although is Robert. But I like to call him Cadbury. "So who was that.. Huh?!" "Just nobody cad."

I ran to my room and then I started to squel. I put on 'let me love you' (a j.b song ; ). And i started to dance. I meant not that sophisticated but actually mad.
I started to even sing out the song pretty loudly.... aah j.b..

"Hey don't you give up.. nah nah nah.. I won't give up nah nah nah .. Let me love you, Let me love you.."

I then put 'perfect strangers' my next favourite song. But this time it sounded so different and so special.. I have always loved this song but now there was a special kind of reason I loved it. It was not the tune or the music...
It was him.....

"No one but you got me feeling this way..
When i saw you yesterday..
Baby we have each other instead I am with ya...
Who knows the secrets tomorrow will hold we don't even need to know...
Na na na na na na..
Baby we're perfect strangers maybe it is not forever. Baby intellectual strangers. Maybe we'll stick together..
Baby we'll run away maybe we'll realize we're only humans baby we don't need no reason why...."

Yea yea I know i don't know the lyrics!!
And the songs just actually was written for me. At least that is what i felt..