Chapter - 11

I went back home and as usual jumped onto my bed. I went on to texting as usual I mean like what else am I supposed to do. Tomorrow is our shopping day so today is completely useless. The second I go online the first text comes from Sean.

Sean: Do u like Gigi and Zayn?
Me: Well yea! Duh! They are like the cutest freaking couple on planet earth they are like #goals! Although I am NOT a Zayn fan much now since he left 1D.
Sean: Woah that is a shocker. Since girls drool over Zayn. U a J.B fan?
Me: Yep! Truly!!
Sean: So u still do like Zayn and Gigi right?
Me: Of course!! Y?
Sean: Well I would like to be Zayn and I would like you to be my Gigi!
Me: Hahaha is this a way of trying to lure me to fall for you? Cause I can clearly say I am not!
Sean: No not kidding. I mean like we would be the #goals of the rest of our school population.
Me: Oh how sweet! But no, thank you. U have to do better than that you know.
Sean: I know my queen!
Me: Sweet!
Sean: So what you doing later on?
Me: Nothing really. U?
Sean: Well I was just thinking would you like to go to a movie with me

I looked at his text and my heart was literally fluttering around like a butterfly. But I had to keep it cool. Obvi!

Me: Ok but my mood depends on which movie we go to.
Sean: What if i tell you it is only the 2 of us and so you can choose any movie you like.
Me: Well that is sweet! Nachos and popcorn and fries?
Sean: Woah i didn't know you eat carbs! You are full of surprises.
Me: I sure am. And this is only on special occasions.
Sean: Oh there is a dress code. I would really like to see you in that swarowski chain because I am thankful to it that we met.
Me: Sure!
Sean: Meet you at 8..
Me: Be on time.. ; )
Sean: Bye..

I put down the phone and went to my closet. I only had 3 hours and I needed an amazing outfit that shouted I am on top of the world and that I am awesome and cool.. and sweet of course. But it should be casual yet formal and perf with the necklace.

As I was searching through my never ending closet for the perf dress. I found one sonrthing old that I didn't wear for quite a while. It was a blue crop top that read, 'I am sassy and I love it.' I don't know why I loved that crop top it was quite loose but i loved it. I wore that with a navy blue short skirt which was raised up to my knees and it was the perfect match. It all fitted well with a leather jacket that I loved and high heel boots.

I got ready by 7:33 and as soon as that I texted him

Me : I am ready!!
Sean: Look outside the door.

I went out only to find him standing over there with his arms folded and resting on his black Lamborghini. And Woah wasn't he real hot! I couldn't take my eyes of him. He smiled, he looked super casual but super cute with that simple on his face..

Sean: Let's go shall we?

He went to the other side and opened the door for me in the friend like a true gentleman.

And so we went into the theatre to watch a movie     

So shockingly the theatre was pretty empty although it was a new movie. There was nobody behind us. The scene went pretty slow and suddenly we looked into each others eyes. There was this certain connection that I haven't ever felt. A very strong connection indeed. It was like as if he was gazing into my soul a very soulfull look. And suddenly our fingers interwined and within a matter of seconds the time in this world stopped and we started to kiss. I closed my eyes as it was so passionate the kiss had a very good feel it was as if we was destined to be lovers. He was an amazing kisser. I have never felt the touch of such passionate lips. And all those short kisses was nothing and all the kisses that I have ever had was a big zero. The kiss was so amazing. His lips was so soft and tender and just very smooth nothing I have ever felt before.  The kiss lasted a solid 3-5 minutes. One of the longest kiss ever... But then i broke it off as soon as it hit me that we weren't even in a relationship. I didn't even know how he literally felt about me. Yea I did love him may be but did he???!!!

*********************
Aloha! !
Hello there readers!!!
Hope u r enjoying the story..
And thank u for being patient enough by continuing to read the story. I know i am a bit behind updating all my chapters. But I sure will try to update quote frequently...

I have planned quite big for this story hope u like out what it turns to be..!!
Thank u readers ..
Do comment, vote and follow..
Luv-
Dreamer...