Chapter Twelve.

Começar do início

Nigga, I hate you. I hope you die.

Tiffany actually didn't see anything wrong with it until Jade's Mom sat her down,and asked Tiffany if everything was alright with her daughter. Tiffany was clueless. To her what Jade was doing was normal. Jade loved Mowry so why the hell wouldn't she do what she was doing?

Tiffany knew a bunch of females who had really liked a dude before, and that dude would end the relationship because it just wasn't gonna work, and the girl would be in love wit them still and be constantly tryna be wit him, but there's a line when somebody gotta pull you to the side and actually say to you.

I'm not feeling you no more.

It may take a minute, but you realize you need to gone head, and let it go.

Jade's mom; Naomi, cussed Mowry straight out for no reason. Naomi had never seen Jade act like this over any dude she had gotten with before. She thought Mowry had done something to Jade, but truthfully Mowry was just really good to Jade. He never cheated on her, he was sweet to her, he gave her a rides to school and to work, he bought her shit just because, and he even gave her money when and if she needed it.

Naomi apologized to Mowry after a while. Mowry was so sweet about it that he had the courtesy to apologize for Jade's attitude even though he clearly had nothing to do with it. Mowry accepted her apology, but he told Naomi that he just wasn't gonna try to be in her life anymore.

Jade was causing to many issues in his own life. In just the passed week Jade showed up to his house twice. Mr. Tahj had her get of his property. He had told Mowry to get a restraining order against Jade.

Mowry decided against the restraining order, and just got his number changed because she wouldn't stop calling him. After Jade had Naomi cussing him out cause she thought HE did something to Jade, that was a wrap for him. He just told her to move on. He'd tried be her friend and whatever she needed, but she was fucking up his personal happiness.

**

"Terrell, go away."

Tiffany was sitting on the couch waiting for Jade while she started popping the pop corn. Tiffany decided to concentrate on getting her best friend to crazy her self down tonight, and maybe later on help find her somebody else to get her mind off of Mowry

Tiffany had started considering Mowry her best friend not to long ago, and Mowry thought of Tiffany in that sense too.

Just recently she was doubled over in cramps and Mowry bought her some Midol, and some pads. They weren't the right kind. In fact they were just pantyliner's, but the gesture was sweet enough to make her smile.

That had Tiffany's Grandma telling her that Mowry liked her. Tiffany told her Grandma Mowry liked some girl named Renee, and that She and him, were just friends. Her Grandma would always tell her that she was older and wiser, and she could see Mowry liked her, and Tiffany would ask then why hasn't he done anything about it yet? and her Grandma told her something wise;

"Because he doesn't even know it yet. He thinks what he feels is just a strong bond with a good friend"

"You're not gonna talk to me? "Terrell stood over her staring at her. "Nigga get out my face." Tiffany sucked her teeth ignoring his stare. "So it's like that?" Tiffany ignored him taking the popcorn that Jade brought out.

"Terrell gone somewhere. She don't want you." Terrell ignored his sister sitting in between them. Jade glared at him,"Terrell, didn't nobody invite you." Jade shoved him, but he wouldn't move. So Jade just started the movie.

Terrell just sat still while Jade, and Tiffany had the time of their lives like he wasn't even there.

They did this for a good two hours until he got up, obviously he was pissed off that he couldn't fuck up their girls night. Tiffany and Jade just looked at each other when he got and started laughing. "Dumb ass" they both said shaking their heads.