Tiffany dropped her phone by accident and reached to grab it up as all the sunflower seeds slipped out onto the car floor. "Dammit"Tiffany scolded herself quietly. Mowry started laughing a little bit. Tiffany blushed embarrassed as she leaned down to pick them up. Mowry leaned down helping Tiffany pick them up.

"Thank you." Tiffany held out her hand to collect the ones that Mowry was holding. "Naw they mine now. I went fishing for these." Mowry poured the load into is mouth. Tiffany just shook her smiling, "You stupid." Mowry just smiled back.

They were quiet twenty mintues into the drive with Jade still sleep. That was until Mowry lightly pinched Tiffany's thigh. Tiffany was just about ready to fight his ass until she looked over at him glaring his way. Mowry leaned closer to her ear.

"Aye, I know it's been a minute, but I wanna say I'm sorry." Tiffany shivered as his breath tickled her ear. Mowry didn't notice thankfully. Tiffany leaned over to speak in his ear. "Sorry for what?" Tiffany knew what he was sorry for, but was daring him to say it. Mowry smiled leaning back over to her ear,"For all the shit I said to you." Tiffany nodded,"I don't know If you mean it. You have to prove it." Tiffany shrugged.

Mowry looked back at Jade for a minute to push her back to a sitting position, "Damn, she sleepin' hella hard." Tiffany laughed.

"Give me a hug though." Tiffany shook her head no. "Damn, how else am I gonna prove it?" Tiffany shrugged and spit out a seed. She started laughing when Mowry possessively pulled her close to him. "Boy lemme go.".Mowry let her go. Tiffany shrugged, "Just give it time." Mowry nodded, "Aye you know when I first saw you. I thought you was cute. I never thought you was ugly. I actually liked you that first time I saw you. Than I met and got to know Jade." Mowry shrugged. Tiffany was shocked,"Well, you cut that shit out right now then."

Mowry laughed,"My bad. I'm just tellin you'. You made me hella mad. I had all these females coming at me, and you just wasn't one of em." Tiffany looked at him, "Mowry you were rude as hell." Tiffany just looked straight ahead when they pulled into the dealer-ship. Mowry woke Jade up as Tiffany's dad parked.

Jade woke up looking around,"We here?That was fast." Tiffany shook her head,"Girl, that was not fast." Mowry kissed Jade's cheek as they all got out, and just as luck would have it-- they had already sold the red jeep. They only had one in green. It was bright green. Mowry was the one who walked off and found it. Jade smiled a cheeky smile at Tiffany happy that she was finally getting along with Mowry.

Tiffany shoved Jade playfully. Mowry was sitting in the drivers seat waiting. He looked good sitting up high. Tiffany stared a him a little before walking over. Mowry got out helping Tiffany into it.

The dealer let her test drive with him.

"Do you like it?" Her Dad and Grandpa asked once she'd returned. Tiffany nodded, "I do."

"Do you want it though?" Her Dad saw it all over her face that she did, but Tiffany wasn't one to ask for anything.

"Yes I do."

Both her dad and Grandpa caught up with the dealer immediately. Tiffany waited outside jumping around with Jade. "You're about to get a car!! "Jade screamed excitedly smiling. Tiffany smiled happily. Mowry just stayed quiet. Her Grandpa and her Dad later came out the building shaking hands with the dealer. "Tiffany, we will come pick it up Saturday. It's yours, but they have to fix a couple things.

"OH SHIT! ITS MINE!" Tiffany squealed not realizing she just outright cussed. Her Grandpop and Dad just ignored it. She was happy -- something she hadn't shown them in a long time. They all got back in her Dad's SUV. Everybody shook their head when Jade fell asleep again. Her dad turned down the radio.