"Hey." Both Tiffany and Jade dryly greeted her.

Rozlin swallowed her beer down quickly, using it as an excuse not to respond to neither of them. "Hold up Roz. I'm gonna take them both around to meet my boys." The trio left before Roz had anything to say.

Jade and Tiffany shuffled around, squeezing pass the large body of people dancin' while they followed behind Terrell.

Kelly Rowland's, "Neva End." pounded through-out the house as they walked up to the group of guys.

"This is Jade, and Tiffany. Tiffany, and Jade this is Jason, Keith, and Reggie." Terrell introduced them all. They were all cute, but not as fine as Terrell. Tiffany quickly judged, but politely said hi to all three of them. They walked off again.

Not long after, Terrell told them he had to get back to Roz. Tiffany felt a small ping of jealousy as he walked off.

Jade quickly found somebody to dance with, and Tiffany sat down on a bar stool near the dance floor watching everybody dance. She was sitting for about forty-five mintues until she heard Terrell's voice in her ear.

"Let's dance, you been sittin' here for almost an hour.". Tiffany looked back behind her blushing, and smiling "What about Roz?" . Terrell took her hand leading her out to the floor, "It ain't like we ain't together." Terell answered as he pulled Tiffany closer to him grinding against her ass.

"Body Party", by Ciara blared throughout the house.

Tiffany giggled grinding Terrell windin; against him. She was shocked to feel an erection after about thirty minutes of dancing with him. She sat down immediately on that one. Terrell just smiled getting another beer before sitting beside Tiffany again.

"I hope you're enjoyin' yourself." Tiffany nodded,"I am. Thank you. You made me feel better. I'm a big ass blob sittin' over here." Tiffany thought about her weight shaking her head. Terrell leaned close to her ear. His lips real close to her neck, his breath tickling the nap of her neck. ,"You gotta forgot about that weight baby. You're beautiful. Them lil young nigga's don't know what they doing. Get you somebody who knows how to treat you right.

Tiffany smiled feeling heat between her thighs. "I don't know,Terrell." His sweet, suave, and sexy smile lit up his face. "Trust me." Another chick came up to Terrell asking for his attention. He excused himself leaving Tiffany to sit there again. Tiffany watched the girl. They would have been fucking if she would have worn a dress.

It was one am soon, and Tiffany went off to find Jade. She had lost her on the dance floor watching Terrell dance with all these hoes. She finally found Jade flirting with one of Terrell's friends; Keith. "Jade, let's go. I'm tired." Jade nodded as Keith handed her his cellphone.

She quickly punched in her number, before leaving with Tiffany.

"I saw you dancing with,Terrell. I didn't know you got down like that girl, damn." Tiffany bursted out laughing when they got outside. She was so embarrassed. Terrell had brought that out of her. Jade smiled. "I'm glad he opened you up a little bit. Come on lets go home."

Jade dropped Tiffany off. "I have to got to work at 3:00pm tomorrow. Night Tiff" Tiffany waved good-bye to Jade before quietly entering her grandparents house.

She heard her grandpa snoring,and her grandma wheezing. They were both knocked out. Tiffany stripped outta her clothes and hopped in the shower thinking about Terrell. She smiled a little bit. He was always so nice to her. She finally stepped out the shower twenty mintues later.

Her phone vibrated against her dresser as she put lotion all over her body.

Tiffany looked at her phone, and started giggling when she saw it was a picture of her bent over dancing on Terrell. Tiffany blushed shaking her head. What the hell was she thinking about.

Tiffany climbed in bed before falling asleep soon after

The weekend was the same. Jade was at work, and Tiffany was on the computer for the next forty-eight hours.

**

Monday morning hit quick, and Tiffany was getting off the city bus in front of the ol' raggely school to deal with all the ratchet ass boys, and girls.

Tiffany normally didn't see Jade until lunch, and at the last last classes of the day. Tiffany went to her first period,and sat in the back. She was always early to class. She hated to be late. She'd have to squeeze down the small ass aisle, and people would comment on her size.

If she would get irritated enough, she'd have to fuck up.

"Aye. You got an extra pen?"

Tiffany looked up from taking notes to see Mowry had turned around in his seat to look back at her. "Not for you nigga." Tiffany sharply whispered writing her notes again.

"That's right you prolly ate all of em."

"Why don't you wait till I shit. Then you can have a pen, asshole."

Tiffany glared up at him. Mowry just screwed her, and turned around. "Nicole, you gotta pen? Fat ass behind me ate all her's."

Nicole started laughing. "Naw, but I got a pencil." .

"A"ight thank you." Tiffany rolled her eyes taking notes again. The bell rang thirty minutes later, and Tiffany walked out to her locker. "Tiffany, no cross-country today."

Tiffany looked up to see Bianca. She was one of the people on her cross-country team. Tiffany nodded, "Okay." Bianca handed her a note. "Jade said to give you this."

Tiffany opened the note up.

TIF,

You know that boy, Keith at the party? We talked all weekend. Girl I fucked him after I got off work yesterday. Tell me I'm not a hoe for doing that. We need to talk when I see you at lunch.

JADE.

Tiffany shook her head folding the note up, and throwing into her locker. Tiffany went to her next three classes with nobody saying nothing to her. She finally got to sit down with Jade. Jade had gotten them some McDonald's today. "So I'm a hoe right?"

Tiffany nodded biting into her big-mac, "Yea, a little bit." Jade sighed. "He was cute though." Tiffany just shook her head,"Stop fucking dude's cause you think they're cute." Jade just nodded eating her double cheese burger while staring at Mowry. "Girl he is straight mutha-fuckin' hood. We was talking in science class. He's my partner."

Tiffany looked up to see Jade was talking about Mowry. She just sipped her sprite and kept eating with out a word. "I like him. He's cool as hell." Lunch came to an abrupt end when the school fire alarm cut on, and the sprinklers came on.

Everybody rushed out the cafeteria.

Everyone stood outside still eating their lunch. When they finally got back inside they were told to just go home. They could not cut the sprinkles off. The school's inside was now soppy and wet. Tiffany rode with Jade, to her house.

Tiffany didn't want to be up in the house by herself for three, or more hours.

Terrell was leaving for work as Jade unlocked the front door. "I'm bout to go bye Jade. Oh hey Tiffany." Terrell smiled at her before brushing past them out the door to his car.

For the rest of the day Jade and Tiffany didn't really do anything. They just laid around, ate some stuff up, and watched TV till Tiffany left Jade's house at 3pm.