KATY'S PENTHOUSE

Grant had always been a little intimidated by Katy Perry

Grant had always been a little intimidated by Katy Perry. He wasn't sure if it was her influential power, her vocals, or her outspoken personality, but he still felt nervous around her.

"Grant!" Katy said when he knocked on her door. "Good to see you again! Come on in."

When he stepped inside he saw Kitty Purry (Katy's cat) curled up in a ball on her night stand. The little furball lifted his head and let out a soft meow when he saw Grant.

"Be nice, Kitty." Katy walked into her kitchen and stood over the counter. "You want anything to drink?"

"No, I'm okay," he said. "Is Cara coming?"

"Should be here soon. Why?"

"I want to make sure that she's not bringing Becky."

"Believe me, love, I haven't," came Cara's voice from the couch.

"AHHHHH what the-- Cara!" Grant said over Katy's laughter

"AHHHHH what the-- Cara!" Grant said over Katy's laughter. "When did you get there?!"

"About fifteen minutes ago. Anyway, what's all the fuss about?"

"I, uh...." Grant stammered.

"Ah, for Christs' sake, Grant, spit it out!"

"I really love Becky," he blurted. "And she's my best friend. I love everything about her and I enjoy it when she's around. I just want to be with her forever, you know?"

"Where are you going with this, Grant?" Katy asked.

"I think.... I just want to.... I want to propose to her, okay?"

"Grant, you better not be fucking around with me," Cara said. "Cause if you are, it's not a good joke."

"No, I'm serious." Grant sighed and sat down on the ground. "I really do. Whenever she comes back from work I just love seeing her. I love waking up with her and watching The Lion King together at four in the morning and playing board games and just talking and being together. She's my everything, you know what I mean?"

"Okay, you need to have a side job as a poet or something, because that was fucking beautiful," Katy said. "If you want our help with this, you don't even need to ask. Of course, Grant."

"But you are gonna need to talk to Ben," Cara said. "He's the only one who can give you his blessing, cause we all know that her parents aren't here, and the rest of her siblings are all royal pains in the ass."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thinking bout making a fanfic using Cara as an FC, but idk if I should do Andrew Garfield or Daniel Radcliffe (both are gorgeous).