KIDS CHOICE AWARDS

ACCEPTANCE SPEECH

"AHHHHH-- what?!" Becky said when their name was called

"AHHHHH-- what?!" Becky said when their name was called. "What?!"

"Come on!" Delaney said, grabbing her arm and yanking her to her feet. "We won an award! And you're giving the speech!"

"AHHHHH sh*t!" Becky said on stage, making everyone laugh. "What the-- wowww! Holy sh*t! This is crazy. Umm, oh my god, uh - sh*t I was so not prepared for this. God, woww--"

"Becky, come on," Gabby whispered in her ear. "Chill. You got this."

"Okay, so I guess I'm supposed to thank people?" She took a deep breath after more laughter. "I'm trying so hard not to cry and I'm shaking so much!" She spun off from the mic for a few seconds just to scream in happiness and surprise. "Oh god, so I just wanna thank my parents - Dad, you're the reason why I love music, and thank you so much for being my support and inspiration for what I do. Mom, I swear you are the strongest woman in my life I still don't know how you put up with my *sshole siblings for twenty-six years. Umm, thanks Katy and Zendaya and Meghan and Ellie and Melissa and Cara - I hate you guys but you're the best and I'm pretty sure Cara knew about this so I'm gonna kill her later. Uhh, thanks to all our fans - we love you so much and we wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys. You guys make us happy to be in this industry and you continue to influence us every day and we love you so much. My little brother Ben, dude you are the most amazing person and the most important person in this band. You do so much for us and we appreciate it so much. Little bro, I love you so much. Oh my god nine seconds, that's intimidating. Okay, uh, thanks to all the people I've met - everyone has been such an influence on me and I just thank you for it. And finally, uh, Grant, thanks for putting up with my bullsh*t for my entire life. We've been through a lot of stuff and you've been with me through everything and you're an amazing friend and the bestg guy on the planet. I love you so much, I love you all, thanks so much -- god please someone tell me before next time! Thanks, we love you guys!"