KIIS FM

It was a big deal for Dire Circumstances to be on KIIS FM, not just because it was their first time on the radio, but also because it would be the stepping stone for their career as a band

The only song they had out, however, was the nameless single they performed at Ellie Goulding's concert, so instead they played Rise (Survive) when they walked into the studio.

"Dire Circumstances, everybody!" Ryan Seacrest said once they had all sat down. "Welcome to KIIS FM, guys!"

"Thanks for having us," Delaney said. "This is beyond amazing."

"You guys are the amazing ones," he said. "You band is one of the most popular groups in the United States. How does it feel?"

"Well, I feel like I'm high," Gabby said, making the studio laugh. "But seriously, it's a huge honor."

"You guys are too modest. So, Becky, let's talk about the Billboards three months ago."

Becky laughed nervously. "What's there to talk about?"

"For starters, that powerhouse performance with Katy Perry. That has launched all of you into the heart of the music industry. What was the experience like?"

"In all honesty," Becky said, "it was f*cking amazing. I was so excited and it was so hard to keep it a secret from everyone."

"I'm guessing 'everyone' includes Grant."

Becky blushed as she realized where Ryan was heading. "Yea."

"That intervention by Katy Perry, Meghan Trainor, Zendaya, and Cara Delevingne was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Especially when you ended up kissing Grant. That was crazy. Was it peer pressure that made you do it, or you wanted to?"

"Both. But I'm leaning towards wanting to. I have liked him for a long time, but I couldn't let myself admit it."

"So are you two officially dating?"

Becky swallowed. "I guess it's official now."

Everyone in the studio started clapping.

"You guys are gonna kill this kid," Gabby said, giving her friend a quick hug. "She gets real nervous about her love life."

"Cause I've never had one before," Becky said, causing more laughter.

"Okay, okay. So, how old are all of you? You seem to vary in age."

"I'm twenty-six," Becky said. "Delaney's twenty-four, Gabby is twenty-five, and both Tony and Jesse are twenty-two."

"So you're all in your twenties? You've got some pretty impressive skills for your age."

Delaney shrugged. "It's nothing new. We get that a lot."

"Apparently so. Well, I hear you have some exciting news."

Jesse nodded. "Yep. It's gonna be epic."

"Do you mind telling us what it is?"

Delaney shook her head. "Not at all. So, to everyone who's listening, we have decided to make a complete album of all of our new songs. It's almost done, actually, and it features several famous artists that we know on a personal level."

"Becky's duet with Katy Perry is also featured on the album," Gabby said. "And to celebrate, we've released one song off of it, and you can hear it for the first time tomorrow. It'll start selling on iTunes in two days, so you can enjoy it as much as you want!"

"What's the name of the song?" Ryan asked. "Does it have a name?"

"Yep," Becky said. "It's called 'Into You'."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*facepalms myself* WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE JUST END IT
~My friend brought me a Frosty
~FRRROOOOSSSSSTTTYYYYY 🍦🍦
~OMG I almost forgot! When Becky & Dire Circumstances are doing interviews like KIIS FM and The Ellen Show, their language is censored, but in real life and social media, no censorship.