GRANT'S HOUSE

Delaney arrived at Grant's house half an hour after she posted it on Twitter. She had a full-on makeup kit with her, and it really bothered him, because he only needed makeup when he had fake injuries while filming. He also was concerned about her "heroic services".

Thankfully, she put the kit away and made him sit on the couch.

"It's for finishing touches on Becky," Delaney explained. "I'm here to help you organize what you're going to wear."

"But I don't need--"

"Shut up and let me work."

After a long two hours, Delaney had pieced together an outfit for him, saying, "Your closet is messier than a child's attempt at drawing The Persistence of Memory."

Becky thought it was funny to see Grant all flustered by Delaney's fashion obsession. She had reached his house about an hour and a half after Delaney did (Delaney insisted that she do Becky's makeup instead of the professionals), and while she waited for Delaney to finish, she texted Ben.

Ben, hey, I need a favor

What up Big B?

Cute. Look, I'm on Jimmy Fallon tonight, and Grant's coming with me.

Obviously 😑 you're like hardcore dating rn and I would be surprised if he wasn't coming 😝

STFU and listen. There's gonna be paparazzi everywhere, and I really don't want to deal with them right now. Think you can come up with something to get us in as discreetly as possible?

Don't worry, I got it covered.

Thx Ben

No problemo.
Good luck with your boyfriend 💏💏 🛌🛌

GTFO AND STFU BEN  🚪🚪🗝

"Hey, Becks, you're up next," Delaney said. "You want me to help with an outfit?"

"Nah, I got it covered." Becky's phone vibrated. It was a text message from Ben, explaining his plan for her to get in safely. "I brought it with me. Grant, since you're all done, why don't you head over to the show? I'll meet you there."

Surprised, Grant said, "You sure? There'll be a ton of paparazzi there, and it gets really overwhelming sometimes."

"I'll be fine." She grabbed his arm and dragged him to the door. "I already called a friend to take you there. So go."

"But--"

"Girls always take longer than guys do to get ready for events like this, anyway. I will be fine. Get out."

"Alright, alright, I'm going," he said, then gave Becky a quick hug. "Be careful, okay? And don't trash my house."

"No promises. Bye."

"What was that all about?" Delaney asked once Grant was gone.

"I'm keeping us safe from the paparazzi. It's part of Ben's idea, but it requires all six of us to work."

"Sounds delicious. Explain."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OMFG LMFAOOOOOOOOOO I JUST SAW ARIANA ON THE FUNNIEST T-MOBILE COMMERCIAL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE
~I WAS LITERALLY ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING FOR LIKE A GOOD FIVE MINUTES
~THAT WAS THE BEST THING SHE'S EVER DONE SINCE SHE DID THOSE BOSS AF IMPRESSIONS ON SNL
~STILL LAUGHING ABOUT IT OMFGGGGGGGG Y'ALL JUST GOTTA LOOK IT UP