THE TONIGHT SHOW STARRING JIMMY FALLON

PART FOUR - PERFORMING INTO YOU (WITH ANOTHER SURPRISE)

When the show returned, the stage was set up for them to play

When the show returned, the stage was set up for them to play. Everyone had calmed down enough to watch, which the band was thankful for.

And for the first time ever, Becky wasn't nervous.

Maybe it was the fact that her entire band was performing with her, as opposed to just her or, in the previous situation, without Jesse. Or maybe it was the fact that she had done it a couple times, so she was used to it. But whatever it was, when the music started, she smiled and sang like she had been singing her heart out for her whole life.

Grant was way backstage, watching Becky perform on the little television nearby. She was so at ease with the performance, which made him smile. And the song itself was great as well.

Grant got a little upset when Becky seemed to be flirting with one of the dancers. Some tiny part of him knew it was just for show, but it still made him feel protective over Becky, especially when she took off her jacket.

Becky knew exactly what she was doing. She somehow knew that Grant was upset, so she began to walk backstage, keeping time with the beat and still singing (with the camera following close behind her), until she found him and yanked him to his feet. Then she led him back down the set and returned to the stage with him, causing everyone to cheer. They had no idea that he was there, and seeing him with her was a great surprise.

What the hell is she doing? Grant thought as she continued to sing the song, trying to get him to dance with her as well. Come on, Becks.... What is this?

She was still really funny about it, though; Grant couldn't help but smile and spin her around a few times. She's being so weird today....

Then, to everyone's surprise, she ended the song, then grabbed Grant and kissed him for a solid minute, causing the audience to go crazy.

"What was that for?" Grant asked her.

Becky shrugged. "I dunno. Felt like it."

"You're just full of surprises today, aren't you?"

"Pretty much."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

JUST KILL ME. I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN. JUST END ME AND MY TRASHY SELF.
😓😓😓😰😰😰