Hogwarts: Where the Screwed Live

Start from the beginning

To these serious accusations, Head Auror Potter had this to say: "The situation was contained as soon as my Aurors appeared on site. All of those who were harmed were taken to St. Mungo's urgently, and the others sent home. Diagon Alley will only be closed until some of my specialized Aurors make their rounds. It is just a precaution, nothing more."

Some of the injured, however, seem to refuse to place charges against the culprit, including Mrs. Thomas, who was severely hurt and finds herself in a secluded ward in the hospital. When asked about the release of an obviously dangerous witch, Head Auror Potter was not a hesitant to explain: "Miss Wood was placed under the Imperius Curse. There is no doubt about that. The skilled witches and wizards who were attacked immediately saw the lack of focus in the girl's eyes, and because of it, Miss Wood will not be held responsible."

"Oh, what a load of rubbish!" Angelo interrupted Rose's reading. "How can they let her go? That woman is mad! Who in their right mind attacks defenseless people?"

Folding the Prophet, Rose frowned at the dark-skinned Slytherin. "Obviously someone who's not in their right mind, Zabini." She crossed her arms as Fred gave a nod of agreement. "I met her during the holidays, she's Uncle Harry's new secretary."

Lily nodded passively, but her eyes were filled with tears. After all, Luna was her godmother. 

"Something must be out to get the Thomas family, mates," Louis pointed out. "Dean had an accident that almost cost him his life, and then Luna gets viciously attack by some nutter off the streets." He looked around at the concerned expressions. "Is it just me or is there something foul going around?"

"Whatever it might have been, it's probably over," Zabini responded. "The Ministry is involved now. I don't think we should all be too panicked. We've got the best Aurors in all of Britain."

"Technically that's not true. Teddy did just got promoted," Peyton commented, scratching his arm viciously. "I think we lose to Bulgaria now."

Lily rolled her eyes and stood from the table, pulling her cousin up from his chair. "Come on, Peyton, we got to find Dawn. She's going to be distraught when she finds out."

"Does that mean we have to find the Thomas twins?" Louis' eyes shot open, watching as Rose's brother was dragged away by Lily, kicking and whining. "Because Fred and I got plans with James."

"Go," Rose ordered, pointing her finger in the direction the little ones of her family left. "And be nice about it, Louis, it's their mother."

"Why do we always have to do the 'right thing' in this family?" Louis groaned, glaring at Rose as Fred shrugged. "New rule, mate:  We are no longer sticking our noses where they don't belong. Next time Alice Longbottom hands you something, throw it at her face and let's run for it."

Rose rolled her eyes and looked down at the dark-skinned Slytherin. "Zabini, up."

"But I—"

"Up."

"But I'm not a part of your family!"Angelo moaned as he collected his schoolbag. "I give money to the needy, Rose, I don't volunteer."

"Quit your complaining, Zabini, we're not going to enjoy this either." Louis grabbed the Slytherin's robes, pulling him out the library as Fred followed behind silently.

"I should check the Owlery," Lana said after a few tensed seconds, noticing that Rose did not follow her cousins. Instead she stood rigidly by the table, her brown eyes looking at her and Malfoy with an expecting glint to them. "I'll see you at the Common Room later."

Nodding his head once, Scorpius stretched a little smile on his face as his girlfriend moved his blonde hair away from his forehead, taking the opportunity to reach forward and press a kiss to the skin there.