My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gangbanger and he kidnapped us! Oh! He is also a werewolf! Joy Oh Joy

*Ello People!!(: Sorry bout this late chapta. I have had lots of homework and not enough sleep. My dog kept waking me up at 4 or 5 a.m. It sucked. Anyway. Here is the (late) chapter. Sorry again.

Recap:My vision was blurring and I heard the sound of a door opening. I was laid on something hard but soft and then something warm thrown over me. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and I finally gave in. I heard screams as I drifted of into darkness. I tried to reach consciousness again as I heard it but it was no use. The darkness had won.

Gene's P.O.V(Minutes before)

"If I leave with you will you leave them alone. Completely unharmed?" Sam asked. I wanted to protest but the look Derrek gave me kept me silent. Samuel thought for a second, "I believe that is a possiblity." He said. Erin sighed, "Then I will go with you without a fight." She said, looking dissapointed and sad. I was shocked by that. She didn't leave without a fight. She must be really down. Samuel smiled, "Good to hear." Erin took one last and final look at all of us but her eyes lingered on me, I noticed. "Take care of yourselves." She said as they left the room. I felt depressed. Sam left. She had no choice. I knew I wasn't the only one sad to see her go. I'll miss you, Sam I thought to her. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a clicking sound and looked over to see one of the guys that tied us up, hand a gun with a silencer on it. He had cocked the gun and now all there was left to do was pull the triger. He pointed the gun at Alex.

My face paled. "Alex." I whispered. He looked at me and had a small smile on his lips. I wanted to tell him he was forgiven. For everything he ever did. "I know." He whispered. I smiled a little back. I could feel tears in my eyes. "Love ya, Man." I said. We were brothers. All of us were. No matter what. The tears were now streaming my face, I bent my head to my shoulder and smeared the tears away. "Just fucking do it alr-" Bam. "ALEX!" Nanna cryed out.

She was screaming as loud as she could. I looked over at her and I felt Derrek struggling to get free. Adrianna was sobbing violently. "Nanna. Baby. Look at me." Derrek said. Still shaking, she looked at him. "We'll be okay." He said. She took a deep, "Liar." She said. Derrek smiled, "There's my girl." He said. Nanna was calmed down and was only sniffling now. "I'm scared, Derrek." She said quietly. "I know, babe but we'll be okay." He said confidently. "Promise?" She asked. "Promise. I love you." She closed her eyes, "I love you, too." She whispered. "Excuse me?" Derrek asked one of the other guys. They looked at him with a bored expression, "What?" They asked. "Are you gunna let her go? She's human." He said. They shrugged, "Don't know yet." Derrek snorted, "Sounds me like your scared of a human." He said back. I hid a smiled. I knew what he was trying to do. They glanced at her, "Yeah. Okay. Whatever." They said turning back to their conversation. I frowned, this wasn't working like it was supposed too. Gawd, I miss Sam. We would figure a way outta here if we were together. I felt sad again as I thought of my lost brother...gone forever. I glaced over at his bloody body and saw that Cedric had some blood spatters on himself as well. I pursed my lips at him and he got the message. I was telling him I'm sorry you have to sit there. It wasn't fun watching your brother die but having to sit next to his dead tied up body was just bad.

Sam's P.O.V

I felt the hum of an engine under me as I woke up. What the Fuck is that? I asked myself. I lifted my eyes open. It looked like I was in a van or something. I lifted up slowly, my back felt weirdly numb. I glanced around. I was in a van...and there was a guy asleep at my feet with two people up front. Did I get kidnaped? Okay....okay. I'll just think of everything i remember that happened yesterday..or whenever it was. I went for a walk with Nanna...ran into some guy...I went home....where I was freaking upducked by stupid freaking Luke's people. Damn. There prolly 'delivering' me to him. Well damn again. I sighed, which got the attention of the passanger because he looked back at me and smiled. "Goodmorning beautiful." Said the one and only, Samuel. I looked at him in discust, then fliped him off and layed back down.

I felt movement above my head and sat up looking behind me. I saw Damen. Ew. I looked around the van to see another guy on the other side of me but he was pretty far away from me. Good thing for him too. I knew I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep, so I sat up, crossed my legs and wrapped the blanket around me. "How much longer do I have to be in this car with yaw?" I asked. I wasn't uncomfortable here and I certainly didn't want to get to Luke any sooner but I didn't want Samuel to know that I was. I shuttered as a cold chill ran down my back. "Getting sick of us already, sweetheart?" He asked grinning. I scowled. "Don't Ever. Call me that again. I'm not your girlfriend. I'm not even your friend. It's Samantha or Sam. That's all your allowed to call me. Okay? Understood?" I asked him. He smirked, "Yeah. It's all good baby. I understand perfectly." He said. I glared at him. "You are such a jackass." I said. "I know but it's part of my charm. You'll get used to it. We're going to be seeing a lot of each other." He said winking. "Ugh. What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. He shrugged, "I'm was not only hired to come get you. Luke asked me as a favor. He's my best bro." He said to me. "Luke actually has friends?" I asked. Who would want to be friends with him? He's Luke for pete's sake. He's an evil, manipulating scumbag. I hate his guts. "Believe it or not. Yes he does. Luke is really cool. You should be flattered that he even wants you. He could have any girl in the world but he chose You." He said glaring now. "I wished he wouldn't have." I muttered crossing my arms and looking at the side of the van. "Well, he did. So get over it. We'll be there in about an hour. Just go back to sleep." He said getting irratated. "Why? So you can freaking watch me sleep like a creep or somethng." "Maybe I will." He said. My face crinckled in discust and that just made Samuel smile.

"Dumbass." I muttered. "Samuel looked back at me...well glared. "Excuse me?" He asked. I put on my innocent face, "What did I do." I pouted. Samuel rolled his eyes and looked back to the front. I rolled my eyes back and started muttering unkind thigs. Samuel threw his hands up and said, "Okay! Thats it. Your going back to sleep the hard way." My brows went down in confusion, "Hard way?" I asked. I soon figured out what that meant.

Someone grabbed my arms from behind and others held down my legs. I was fighting against them though. Screaming and squrming, "Let me Go!" I screamed. I looked around the small area to see Samuel with a bottle of pills in his hand. I immediatley closed my mouth tightly but kept struggling. Samuel was shaking his head, "Open." He said. I shook my head no. He sighed. "I didn't want to tell you this but if it is the only thing that will get you to listen to me, then I'm going to tell you. I left some of my guys at your house, every time yoiu struggle with me, I call them and tell them to shoot one of them." He said. My body froze, my face paled and I felt tears in my eyes. Someone is dead. I remember now. Right before I blacked out...I heard screaming. Adrianna. "No." I whispered. "Yes. One of your guy friends is dead!" He said. My eyes widened. Its not Adrianna, I sighed with relief....Gene. My breathing started going a hundred miles an hour. No. No. NO. It can't be. Not my Gene. I had tears in my eyes. "Who?" I asked. Samuel shuggeed, "The red headed kid." Alex. The guys must be devastated. I can't believe he had them shoot Alex.

Hey ...wait a second. "You were supposed to leave them unharmed if I went with you!" I said. I can't believe he lied to me! Samuel smiled, "I was wasn't I? I guess I lied then. I just layed there in disbelief. Samuel got serious again, "Take this pill or else I'll have them shoot the next guy in line." He said. My eyes widened. "You are the evilest bastard in the world!" I said. Samuel rolled his eyes at the name calling. "You gunna take it or am I going to have to make a call?" He asked. I gulped and my eyes narrowed, "Fine. Give me the damn pill then." I said. The guys released me but were watcing me closely. Samuel gave me the pill. I just looked at it. "Can I have water at least? It left a horrible taste in my mouth last time." I said. I heard him sigh but he handed me a bottle. I opened the water and took a sip...but then started gulping at it as I relized how thristy I was. I stopped myself from drinking it all and saw I only had a little left, so I put the pill in my mouth and drank it down with water. It took only about a minute before I felt my eye lids get heavy and I started swaying back and forth where I was sitting at. "By the time you wake up again, we'll be there." I heard a voice say before I fell backwards and fell asleep again.

*So Alex is dead): I didn't like writing that. It's actually very hard to kill your characters. So what did you think?? I hope you like it!!! Comment&Vote!!*