Study Date

Oh lord mercy. I can't believe I did this. Forgive me. :((
- - -

"Uh Paula. We're supposed to be working," I roll my eyes.

"Yeah but I think that we should take a break. Wouldn't you like to take a break?"

Well I would but I don't think that'd be a good idea. Plus, she's probably gonna try to make a move on me.

"We should finish this because it's really important. Then we can grab a snack or something."

She huffed and rolled her eyes. Then a wicked smirk came over her face. "So what you're saying is that if I finish my homework I'll get a treat?"

I scrunched up my nose in disgust. She wasn't too bad at seducing, I guess... She could be a little better, but what can she do when she's so desperate.

"Y-yeah..." I finally respond.

"Okay."

"Hey Ness!" My mom calls out.

I quickly get up to go downstairs. "Uh, my mom's calling me. I'll be back." She just continues to do her work and nods in response.

I run down the stairs and meet up with my mom who is with Tracy and ready to step out the house.

"Where are you going??" I ask rather loudly.

"Haha, calm down Ness." She laughs. "I'm just going to shop with Tracy. We should get home by 7:30, okay?"

"Um, okay..."

"Have fun!" And she slams the door.

Does my mom want me to date Paula?? I don't like Paula like that though.

I walk up the stairs and enter my room.

I jump a little as I see Paula's ass up. Of course it's just that her dress is going up and that she has is a little more elevated as she's doing her homework.

Ahhhh! My eyes!

I cringe and then roll my eyes. I guess it's kind of like a cute butt...
...
...
...
Kind of.

She turns around and has a mischievous grin. Oh fuck man. It's too early for this type of bull.

"I'm finished~" she chirps.

"...and my treat is now here." The way she emphasized treat made me a little uneasy. However, I also felt something else.

It can't be love, it couldn't! I wasn't entirely disgusted, and there was no emotions. It was a feeling. And it was down in my crotch.

To Paula??

"Uh, Paula I still need to finish my work!" I try to stall.

"Oh, it's okay I already did it for you." What?!

"What about the handwriting?" My last stab at it hopefully would help me win.

"I thought about that so I tried to make it like your handwriting." I look in disbelief and grab my homework. She did. It wasn't exact but it could fool a teacher if they didn't look at it carefully.