New School Year

Lucas' POV

*beep*...*beep*...*beep*..."Uggghhhh", I moaned as I slammed my alarm clock. "Lucas! Are you awake?" My dad calls out. I squint my eyes, "Yah dad I'm awake." "Ok, well hurry up and get ready. You still have to eat breakfast.", He yells out. "Alright." I get out of bed and go straight to my wardrobe. I pick out a red and yellow striped shirt and put on some shorts I found on my bed and then go to the bathroom to gel my hair. I went downstairs and saw Boney (in case you don't know Boney is Lucas' dog) waiting for food by his bowl. I looked at my plate with a grimace. I went to the fridge and got an apple. "Here you go Boney."
I put my food in his bowl, and as soon as I did that Boney started eating that food like there was no more food in the world. My eyes widened,"OK then... what was I sopposed to do now? Oh yah!" I looked at the clock on the cable box. It was 7:33. "Bye Boney!" And with that I ran out the door and straight to school.

At School

I was breathing so hard but I made it. I was outside the school looking up at the sign. It read 'Welcome to Onett High' "well it's my first day of high school, it'll be totally chill" I tell myself as I start walking in. Well the sucky part is that I was trying to raise my self esteem but there were so many people. I gulp. "Not chill", I whisper too myself. Well got to go register. As I walk to the register I see a bunch of kids that looked really threatening, of course they were all guys,but still they looked like the could take me out with one punch. I walked down the hallway and saw five kids. Four of the five were guys and one was a girl. The only reason I looked at this group is because one of the kids caught my eye. He was wearing a black sweater and a red cap with a blue bill. His face was beautiful. I saw him look my way and as soon as he did I started walking again. I was blushing so hard. As I was walking I thought about it. "He's probably straight", I whispered to myself as my face became gloomy. I looked up again and saw the regesting center. There was a lady who looked about thirty years old. She looks nice though not so stern looking. I walked up to her. "Um...excuse me", She looked in my direction with a warm smile. "Yes?" "Can you h-help me get registered p-please." Dang it why did I stutter. "Of course, follow me dear", she answered.

(A/N)
That's it for today. Wow, this is fun! Well if you have any requests I'm here to take em.