Friends

"Here", I say as I toss the ice pack to Ness.

He caught it and put against his cheek. "Thanks."

I walk to the sofa and sit down. "So like what happened back there with Paula?"

He grimaced but I'm not sure why. Is it because of Paula or the pain on his cheek? Ness faced me and opened his mouth and then closed it again. He turned his head back and faced forward.Wow! What happened with Paula?! Did she reject him...no she was hugging him. Did she hurt him?

"My cheek just really hurts dude."

HahahahahahaA! Yeah right, that's totally what he was going to say. Psh, I'm not stupid.

"Hey, hey, hey, you said you were gonna tell me what happened back there."

Ness groaned.

"Okay then, so Paula was hugging the shit out of me and wanted me to come home with her. I obviously didn't want to because I was in a rush to get out of her clasp. I'm glad I had mentioned I was going to your place because holy hell I would have died! So thanks I guess, but you really didn't have any idea."

"Wait", I stopped him.

"What", he questioned.

"You didn't want to go home with Paula", I exclaimed. "You could have smashed!"

That's berserk! He could've got some of that! Ness is so stupid!! Ness was shaking his head. He opened his mouth and closed it again.

"Never mind", he said in disgust.

Ness dropped the ice pack I gave him. Now he's getting of the sofa and he's turning to the entrance of the house. He's leaving!

"What?! Tell me!!"

He's walking right out the door, totally blowing me off!

"Fuck YOU NESS!"
- - -
What the hell man, Ninten is such an idiot. We're Freshmen for fuck sakes! I take off my hat and run my fingers through my hair trying to calm my nerves. Well at least my cheek doesn't hurt as much.
...
...
...
"Huh... That's weird, I thought I had jinxed it but hey. I'll just shut up before anything happens", I say as look around worried.

I guess I better head off to Poo's house, he seems like he's serious almost all the time. Today was a little strange though but hey, what could go wrong? Better text him to see if he's even home though...

4:21 Me: Poo are you home dude?
4:22 Poo: Yeah, why?
4:22 Me: You mind if I come over?
4:22 Poo: No. What happened?! You ok?!
4:22 Me: I'm fine dude relax,, I just need somewhere to stay for a bit
4:23 Poo: Holy shit are the cops after you?! Y'know I could always cover for you and beat them up in  return for some of dat dough
4:23 Me: Woah dude calm down! Rn my house is being fixed up and I need to stay at a friends house okay?!!
4:23 Poo: ohhhhh lol
4:24 Me: Jesus, what the fuck man ? Dude,, you're crazy
4:24 Poo: HahahahahahA shut up man
4:24 Poo: But yeah
4:24 Poo: You can come over
4:24 Me: Thanks

Jesus what the hell Poo?! He's really crazy man. Heh heh. Well it looks like I'm headed towards Poo's, I'm so glad he's a sane guy. Jeff is also sane but he lives in Twonson and that's close to Paula so I wouldn't want to go there... Ugh it's kind of a long walk to his house though. It's all the way on the other side of Onett, more West. Why does Ninten have to live on the East side?! Better than nothing though right?
- - -
"Ana, I don't think Ness likes me...", Paula said in a sad tone looking down.

Boys Don't Kiss Boysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें