Realization

HeLLo my babies! So I now have a plot...yeah. I know it sounds strange to barely have my plot, but it won't disappoint you. WEeEeeEE.
- - -
Lucas came out of the infirmary office sniffling, with a warm smile.

Paula noticed this,"Wth? Why is he smiling?"

"Well sometimes it could be beca-", Paula cut her off.

"What a weirdo!"

Paula tsked. She kept glaring at Lucas until she noticed Ness also come out of the infirmary.

He had a smile on his face, she noted.

"Hey girls", he said.

"Hey Ness", Ana said back.

"Hey Ness~. So um are you okay? I mean, you didn't get hurt or anything right", Paula said all at once.

Ness was about to reply but Paula went on.

"Lucas is so weird. I mean, look at him...", she pointed towards him.

He was looking in their direction(I believe you know why)and saw that they were looking at him. Trying to lose eye contact, quickly, he turned around and ran into some dude. He fell.

"What the hell man?!" The guy was pissed.

Lucas went pale.

"You see what I mean...", Paula said irritated.

"AhahahahahahahahahA, what a dumb ass", Poo yelled whilst leaning against the lockers.

Lucas glanced in their direction.
- - -
"Get out of the way", the guy said almost yelling now.

Lucas looked back at the guy.
Lucas hadn't heard what he had said.

"What?"

The guy hit one of the lockers.

"I said, GET OUT OF THE WAY", he yelled in Lucas' ear.

Lucas then scurried away. He could hear everyone laughing, all the mean and cruel words coming out of their mouths, all the camera snaps coming from their phones, all the imitations of him, and all of the new nicknames for him. He was tearing up. He was heading to the bathrooms.

Why on earth would you go to the bathrooms?! That is so cliche...go outside in the front and climb up the one of the trees. Then you can be a little bitch and cry there.

"Of all the times you could've been an ass, this is the moment you choose...", Lucas told his self-conscious.
- - -
Ness didn't know how to feel. He wanted to go run after Lucas, but he couldn't. Ness was worried.

"You know, that was pretty fucked up of you guys to do", Ness snapped.

"What?! That was hilarious", Poo said. He was laughing so hard tears were coming out of his eyes.

"HahA, oh come on Ness, lighten up", Paula said whilst giggling.

"Ness why is this all a big deal all of a sudden", Jeff questioned.

"Yeah, cause you sure as hell didn't care as much- no, you didn't care at all for the other kids", Ninten added.

"Well, I don't know...I, I don't...", Ness was trying to come up with something.

"You know what, I'm not sure. That was weird. I was worried for some wimp", Ness said.

He didn't mean it.

Paula, Ninten, Poo, and Jeff laughed, Ness pretended to laugh, and Ana, didn't laugh.
- - -
"That is weird...", Ana thought. "Why on earth would he care for a kid that is considered a wimp? That's my job. He's lying, he still is worried about that boy", Ana concluded.

She looked at Ness. He had a gloomy look on his face.

"Oh poor Ness...", she thought with pity. "He doesn't know that he's gay..."
- - -
Lucas was crying in a tree out in the front of the school. He had his knees tucked up to his chest under his sweater. His back was against the tree, and his hands were wiping his nose and eyes.

"Why?! This isn't fair! How did this happen?! Why do I have go through this?! Why does it have to be so difficult!" He cried to himself.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this...", Ana said while walking down the stairs from the entrance of the school.

Lucas almost fell off the tree upon hearing her voice. He didn't think anyone would be heading outside.

"Sorry for startling you!"

"Oh, ha ha...I'm fine. I mean, at least it didn't fall right?" He said as he was wiping all the tears that had fallen from his eyes.

"That's true, but still."

"Well, thank you for being kind." Lucas was still sniffling.

"Uh, so...how'd you find me", Lucas questioned.

"Well I saw you run down the hall, then you made a left, and the bathrooms are down that way-" She was cut off by Lucas.

"You checked the stalls and I wasn't in there. So then you thought about where else I could have gone, and then you saw that there was no other place I could have gone besides the front doors."

Ana was surprised. He was on point. "It's exactly what I was thinking! Either that is what everyone thinks or he and her think alike." She thought.

She didn't realize she was staring at Lucas with her mouth opened, slightly.

"Sorry", she quickly shot out.

Lucas giggled, "It's okay."

"That was adorable", she squealed in her mind. "Oh gosh...this had to be the reason why he likes him."

"Do you need help?" She saw that Lucas was having a hard time trying to get down.

"Uh...ha ha...um, yes please." He tried stepping down again but he put himself in more danger.

"Ahhh!"

"Don't worry I'll be at the bottom!"

Ana ran to the tree. She put her arms out in front of herself in order to catch Lucas when falls.

"Okay, you can let go now", Ana called to Lucas.

"Are you sure...", Lucas asked squinting his eyes out of fear.

"Yes, I'm sure", she replied.

"Alright...", he gulped. "I'm coming down now!"

"Ahhhhhh", Lucas screamed.

He fell into the arms of Ana and fell with Ana.

"Ow" Ana held her thighs.

He had fallen on her legs as they fell.

"Oh my goodness! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I am so so so sorry! I didn't mean to fall on you!" Lucas was freaking out.

Ana held her hands out.

"Look", Ana said

Lucas looked at her.

"I'll be fine", she said reassuringly.

"Okay" Lucas looked down.
- - -
Hello my little babies! I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while. A bunch of school work and getting ready for the exams and I have been writing my one shots in "Inappropriate". I'll try to update as much as I can. That'll be all for today.