Chapter 1: {Marriage problems}

(Y/n)'s pov

K-killua Z-zoldyck?!

"But this is so unfair mom!" I shouted at her."Why would I marry that bastard?! I don't like him at all and infact I'm still sixteen years old I'm too young to marry!"

"(Y/n), you know the reason why I want you to marry him.And we all agreed to it." My mom replied.

"But I didn't agree!" Why of all people why did you chose me to marry him?! I mean...why can't
Aqua nee-san marry him.She's old enough right? I mean she's eighteen years old and I'm still sixteen.
So why choose me?!" I shouted infront of my mother.

"(Y/n),you're the perfect fit for him that's why.And as for you're sister..she's too busy for things like this and she has no time for it. Now please stop yelling." My mother said in a hush tone.

"No,I refuse." I said to my mom while crossing my arms.She just sighted and went to the sofa while sipping her coffee.She new that I was stubborn so I didn't quite get where the "brilliant" idea for me to marry the well known playboy Killua Zoldyck came from.

"You can't refuse (Y/n), I already talked with his parents last week and they agreed too that you and their son will get married." My mother reprimanded while crossing her legs.

"Great." I said in my mind."Now my whole world is about to fall apart."

"Of course she'd do this." I facepalmed."Marrying that playboy means that we could even get richer or perhaps we could be the number one top class assassins in the whole world."

My first answer was no and my final answer still was no. I looked at my mother in the eye and said,

"Mom even if you force me still my answ---."

"(Y/n)! this is an opportunity we have been waiting for! she yelled at me while shaking me.

"If you marry Killua Zoldyck we could be the top class assassins in the whole world and we wont be second anymore." She said at me while putting a strand of my hair behind my ears.

I pushed her away from me and corrected her."You mean the opportunity you've been waiting for!" I yelled at her with a frown.

She just won't give up huh? Well I'll find a solution for this.

"But mom...what if this won't work." I said,trying to let her know that I,(y/n) (l/n) doesn't want to get married that easily.

"What if this was about to fail again like the other one." I said to her while my bangs was covering my eyes.

Haha! Bingo! That strucked her.

I saw my mothers eyes twitched.Haha,I can see her feeling a bit confused.She can't deny now.

"(Y/n), I don't know what you're talking about right now." She said in an innocent tone.

'Oh come on mom! Why do you always deny the things that you can't deny!' I said inside my head.

"Mom,what if this was about to turn out like before when you were engaged to Mr. Silva and you were about to get married but he turned you down and he married Kikyo instead." "I don't want things to turn out like that!" I shouted at her.

"What if---."

"(Y/n) stop!" She yelled."This time I'll make sure that it won't turn out like that." "And even if you refuse, you will still be married to Killua Zoldyck! She shouted.

"The things you just said were just trials.It doesn't mean that if the things that happened to me in the past will also happen to you." She said in a soothing tone.

"But even so, you will still marry him." She said while she put a strand of my hair in the back of my ears.

Doesn't she see the picture at all? I don't love that so called "Killua Zoldyck" and he returns the same non mutual feelings too!

"Mom..." I sighted.

"I---"

"Stop being so childish (Y/n)!!!" She yelled at me.

"I know what you're going to say but that doesn't change the fact that I will change my mind about you and Killua getting married!"

"But mom....can't you see that I don't love him at all and infact maybe he doesn't too!" I shouted back at her.

"He may be the most famous assassin that has ever lived and he may be the most fittest husband for me but can't you see? I don't like him at all!"

"(Y/n),what's you're problem?! Why is it that you don't like him?! Infact you should be grateful cause you're gonna have a worthy husband by you're side! And infact he's even famous not only being an assassin but he's famous in everything!"

"You know what my problem is mom?!" I said to her while clenching my fist.

"He's a goddamn playboy! He toys with girls' hearts and after he hurted them he'll just leave them!" I shouted at her.

"I don't want my life to be ruined by him!" I said while running away from her.

A growl escaped my mother and she held in the urge to strangle me.

"(Y/n),you'll do as I say and be a good girl!" She warned me.

I escaped from my mother and dashed out of the window.The rain was pouring hard but I can see that it was about to stop so I jumped out and said something to her.

"Sorry mother." I lashed out.

"But I have no intention of getting married to him!" I said to her as I ran to my room.

******************

I was in my room listening to my favourite music which is Anti-gravity.I changed into my bedtime clothes and combed my (h/c).

I heared someone knocked on my door.

"(Y/n)-sama you're mother said that you should get ready for tonight cause the Zoldycks are gonna come." Mio said.

"Allright and Mio please come in." I said to her.She then opened the door and smiled at me.

"What's seems to be the problem (Y/n)-sama? Why did you call for me?" She asked me.

"Uhmm...etto..Mio? What did my mother said to you? I couldn't hear you well" I said to her.

"Ummm,(Y/n)-sama you're mother said that the Zoldycks are gonna come here tonight so you gotta get prepared." She said.

"What's the reason that they would come?" I asked her again.

"Umm, gomen (Y/n)-sama but I don't know." She said while bowing."It's okay Mio." I said to her.

I then stood up from bed and dragged Mio into the closet.

"M-mio.....please help me......I don't know what to wear for tonight when they come." I said to her.She then smiled at me and looked some clothes for me.