Walking into the pack house I make my way over to Aunt Scout's room. I quickly run up the stairs, take a left at the end of the hallway and then run up the other set of stairs. I quickly make a right to her room and stop in the middle of the hallway in front of her matte black room door. I quickly knock and as I wait for someone to open the door I look down at my phone to see if I have any notifications. Honestly I don't even know why I bother. It's not like I have an friends anyway. A second later, the door is opened and in it stands a very sleepy looking uncle Zachary. Oops I get I woke him! Oh well.

"Hey Uncle Zachary, is Aunt Scout here by any chance?" I ask giving him an innocent smile.

"Yeah, come in kiddo. You can wake her up yourself. You know how scary she gets when she's woken up." He says quickly waking up.

"But uncle Zachary, you know she'll be mad at me."

"No she won't kiddo. You know how much your aunt loves you. She pays more attention to you then she does me!" He smiles ruffling my hair.

"I'm not scary you guys. I'm hurt." Says aunt Scout from behind us quickly hitting us both with a pillow.

"Ow! What was that for?" I fain hurt.

"Seriously? Cut the act. You know that didn't hurt. Anyways, what's up? You just came in to wake me from my much needed beauty sleep?"

"Actually I need to talk to you." I look at her seriously. All playfulness quickly vanishing. "Do you know where Nathaniel is? All three of us need to have a serious conversation in private."

"He's at the park with Melissa. He finally marked Summer and she was exhausted so she wanted to sleep in today. Let me get dressed and I'll meet you there okay?"

"Yeah sure, whatever. Bye uncle Zach! Don't forget you lost that bet! I expect you over at home by tonight so I can see which dress fits you best! I love you! Bye!"

I quickly run out of the room before he has the opportunity to make up another excuse. I quickly jog down the stairs and make my way over to the front door. Just as I am about to open it a guy opens it and begins staring at me. What a creep.

"Uhm, you're blocking my way." I say nicely.

"Uh, yeah sorry. My name's Ares by the way." He said.

"Lucinda. Daughter of Alpha Lucian and Luna Rosalind. Now, if you excuse me I really need to go. You already know where to find me." I say and run off past him.

Well that was odd. Whatever, I continue to run and when I reach the park I can't seem to find Nathaniel anywhere. I mind link aunt Scout and she says she found him and Melissa by the small lake in the woods.

It's so like him to make me run around trying to find him. He's going to get a piece of my mind the moment I see him!

I quickly jog over to the woods and make my way over to the lake passed the big tree that hides it from view. I quickly jump on the nearest rock and then jump on Nathy and Melissa from behind. This of course only causes them to flip me over but with my quick reflexes I just land as if I were sitting between them.

"I told you to stop doing that." Nathaniel glares at me.

"Too bad. We need to talk."

"About?"

"Originally I was just going to tell you and Aunt Scout but I trust Melissa. Anyways, something's wrong."

"What do you mean something's wrong?" He asks alarmed.

"I mean there's something going on with our dad. He's always stiff and can never seem to relax when he comes outside and sometimes not even when mom's around can he calm down. I don't know if it's just me because I'm like this or if it's something to be careful about. I'm probably just being paranoid but i'd rather us be safe than sorry."