Chapter 3

Sorry it's short but please deal with me! Here you go:

Nathaniel's POV:
     On the car ride home, Mom fell asleep so I had to carry her in when we arrived. I had previously contacted everyone and told them to meet me at our house and they arrived before I did. When they saw Mom sleeping they quickly rushed to her. Jeramy took her away from me and took her up to her bedroom, me following behind.
After I made sure that she would be comfortable, I made my way back down to the living room where the others were waiting.
"Has anyone contacted my aunt?" I question.
"No, we haven't heard from her in a while. She left when Rose did." Says Mike.
"Mind giving her a call?"
"Sure i'll go." Says Jera.
"Good. So now, when Mom wakes up we need to talk. There is a prophecy about all of you. I am not a part of it. Its all of you, plus my mom. Once she wakes up you'll be able to talk to her about everything."
"Wait, a prophecy really? We haven't had a prophecy for centuries." States Jasmin unbelievably.
"The reason why Mom was so out lf it was because she was training with the Moon Goddess. That was also when she was told the prophecy."
"Okay, well she better wake up quick."
-When Rosa wakes up-
Mom finally woke up and now were all gathered in the kitchen waiting for her to tell us more about the prophecy. Well they are, I already know everything about it.
"So what's the prophecy?" Asks Jera.

"Seven wolves would come together and form a strong bond. One may die due to a loss of hope. They will face many challenges along the way, but with their great power combined they will make it out alive." Mom repeats.

"Okay, and you're positive that this is about us?" Inquires Vale
"More than positive. But that's not all. We all have powers that will aid us during the length of the prophecy. Until we find Lucian. "

"Wait, since when do we all have powers?"

"Ever since you got your wolf but they will only come out when you truly need them. There is no telling which one of you has which ability, so we all must be careful about this. We cannot let anyone find out about what we can do. Understood?"

"Yes, Luna." They speak as one.

"Good, now, in other matters, Nathaniel, when will you be going off on your journey? You haven't found your mate yet have you?"

"No Mom, I was waiting until you woke up in order to set off. I wanted to make sure everything was okay so that I wouldn't have to worry the entire time I was gone."

"I love you son, you know that right?"

"More than anything Mom."

"Good. So when do you plan on leaving?"

"I was thinking tomorrow I could catch a plane to Paris? I don't know just hoping the city of love could give me a good start. I'm probably just being silly though." I state while laughing.

"I get it. How about, after you go to the other countries, we throw you a little party to help you find your mate, if you haven't found her by then of course."

"Sounds good. Thanks Mom."

"Anything for my eldest son. Now go away, all of you, I need some time with my daughter, where is she?"

"She's at the park with Bethany."
"Oh okay, can you bring her to me please?"
"Sure Mom. I'll be back in a flash." I tell her as I give her a kiss on the forehead and leave with the others.
I can't help but think about how much our lives are about to change. I'm finally going to meet my dad and i'll be able to be with my other half, my mate. As soon as I find her I will treat her like a princess, a queen. Nothing more, nothing less. I just hope all goes as planned.