Chapter 10: Pandemonium

Start from the beginning

In an instant, a puff of black appeared and there stood Zeref.

"Zer-nii!" I hugged him and he hugged back. Everyone's jaw dropped down to the floor and some fainted.

"Sorry for turning this into a reunion, Chapati!" I smiled at him.

"I-it's Okay. No worries." He said.

"What is it, Lulu?" He asked, half of the arena fainted from the nickname.

"Fairy Tail. Apologise." I said, he nodded and turned to them as well.

"Oh yeah. Sorry about that." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Now that that's settled, you guys can go back now." I said, they nodded.

"Bye, Lucy. Good luck in the Games." Father said before leaving.

"Good Luck Lulu!" Zeref smiled and left as well.

I headed back to the Sabertooth balcony while everyone was silent.

"W-well, now! For the first challenge, we have Pandemonium-kabo!" Mato yelled. Everyone in the crowd roared with cheers.

"Who should go?" Sting asked, Rogue shrugged.

"I suggest Miss Lucy to go." Rufus said, Orga nodded and grinned at me.

"You'll definitely win!" He ruffled my hair and patted my head. I puffed my cheeks and straingtened my hair back, jumping down from the balcony railing.

"From Sabertooth we have Lucy Heartfilia!" The whole arena roared.

"Coming from Mermaid Heel is Millianna!"

"Lamia Scale we have Jura Neekis!" The crowd cheered, Jura walking out.

"Raven Tail, Obra!"

"Fairy Tail Team A we have the Titania, Erza Scarlet!" Fairy Tail jumped and cheered for her whwn she came out.

"Quatro Puppy, we have Nobarly!" The guild cheered and yelled 'Wild FOUR' over and over again.

"Fairy Tail Team B, Cana Alberona!" Gildarts tried to make a cute face and cheered her on.

"And Blue Pegasus we have Hibiki Lates!" The girls squealed and fangirled over him.

The said participants walked up to he middle of the arena where Mato was and looked at him, except for a certain red head that is heading straight for me.

"Lucy." She called, I turned to the side and saw her.

"Ah, Titania." I smirked.

"I see that you are back, well good luck defeating Sabertooth. A guild that holds their members as true family." I walked away, leaving a dumbstruck Scarlet standing there.

"Now-mato! This is how Pandemonium works-kabo!"

Suddenly, a large magic circle appears above the arena and a upside down castle comes down from it. A path creating at the entrance of the castle's tower that is upside down as well.

"Each of you will pick a stick and go in the order of the number they give you-kabo. You will then claim how many monsters you would like to battle, if you are successful in defeating the chosen number of monsters you will proceed in a order to defeat the monsters-kabo." A lacrima showed how the challenge works while Mato explains.

"There are five ranks of the monsters-kabo. All more powerful than the next-kabo. The highest rank, S then A, B, C and D-kabo. The castle will randomly choose the ranks of monsters for you. There are 50 D Class monsters, 25 C Class monsters, 20 B Class monsters, 4 A Class monsters and 1 S class monster-kabo." Mato continued to explain. Everyone nodded and Mato grabbed a tin.

"Now, pick a stick with a number-kabo." Everyone lined up and picked a stick one by one.

Erza got first while Cana got seventh, I got eight which means I'm last. Jura got sixth, Millianna getting second, Nobarly getting third, Hibiki as fourth, that Obra dude getting fifth.

Erza got to the fron of the castle and proclaimed the number of monsters she will battle with.

"I challenge all 100 monsters!" She claimed, shocking everyone in the stadium.

She walked into the castle and wandered around until monsters appeared, she dashed at them.

Not long after, she already defeated 99 monsters, all that's left is the S Class monster.

"Impressive..." I mumbled.

As the S Class monster was killed, the audience started to cheer for Fairy Tail, while the said guild congratulated her.

"Tch..."

################################
Me: THAT IS A RAP!!! NICE EVERYONE!!!

ZEN: The handsome Zen has arrived!

Sting: This guy again?

Me: Hey, Zen! Sting, know your manners.

ZEN: Hey, Kuno! And this Sting guy here probably is just jealous.

Me: Okay, okay. Stop it. Now can you two do the disclaimer?

Both: Sure. Miss Kuno does not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does! She only own the story plot and the OC. VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE the story!!!

Me: Now continue to vote for you FAV OTPS!

1. StiLu/StiCy (Sting×Lucy)

2. RoLu (Rogue×Lucy)

3. RuLu/LuFus (Rufus×Lucy)

Me: Vote nicely! I will now tell you the results for now!

StiLu/StiCy - 4

RoLu - 4

RuLu/LuFus - 3

Sting: I'm leading!

Rogue: Actually we're both leading.

ZEN: Yea, don't you know math?

Me: Haha.... Come on guys, let's got and get to the new chapter.

ZEN: Ah... Gotta go, got dinner with the boss.

Me: Okay, Bye Zen! Now! I have a vote goal!

Views: 100
Votes: 3

Sting & Rogue: Let's go!!