Epilogue

So i'm finally uploading. I know it's been a long time. Anyways this is the epilogue. Hope you like it, and liked my story. Thanks for reading it! Well enjoy.

Picture of Angie's dress ------>

********************

Angie’s P.O.V.

Three years later.

I’m staring at myself in the mirror and looking at myself in my wedding dress. A strapless white gown. Simple, but still beautiful as my mom put it. I smile as how I never thought this day would come.

The day I merry my best friend. Daniel.

It was only three years ago that we figured out we felt something for each other. I remember the day we first kissed. The day I knew I really felt something for him.

I smile at the thought of him kissing me outside of the bathroom. Not the most romantic place he told me once but he said he just had to kiss me.

I’m brought back to the present when Liz starts talking to me.

“I’m sorry Liz. What did you ask me?” I ask trying to concentrate and prepare myself to walk down the aisle.

Liz laughs and shakes her head. “Are you ready? The ceremony is about to begin and your father is waiting. Daniel is waiting,” she says at the end smiling.

I smile back at her and tell her the honest truth. “I’ve been ready.”

“Well let’s get the show on the road,” she tells me giving me my bouquet of pink roses.

I walk to where the entrance of the ceremony is at and take a big breath.

“You ready sweetie?” my dad asks me. I nod answering his question. My dad takes my arm and I am suddenly filled with butterflies. I can’t believe I’m getting married.

We walk to the entrance of where I’m going to walk down the aisle. Daniel and I decided to get married in his parent’s backyard since it was big enough. The reception is going to be here too. We went for a small nice wedding, and from looking at it from upstairs when changing, everything looks beautiful.

“Wow Angie, for a first you look nice,” my brother Andrew says giving me a side hug.

“Is that you trying to be nice to me Andrew?” I ask him as he smiles.

“Well it’s your wedding day, I have to be nice,” he says getting in line so he could enter with my mom, whom by the looks of it wants to cry.

I go to her and hug her. “Mom don’t cry.” She looks at me and wipes a few tears that have fallen down her face.

“Look at me. Crying and the wedding hasn’t even started. I’m sorry, it’s just my little Angie is all grown up, graduated college, and now getting married. You kids grew up too fast,” she says smiling at me and caressing my brother Andrew’s cheek.

“Geesh mom, not in front of the girlfriend,” Andrew says trying to hide a smile, as he looks at Liz.

“What’s going on here?” Kyle asks. “Hello! My little bro is waiting out there Angie.”

“We’re ready, sorry,” I answer him getting in my place next to my father.

“Chill Angie, I was just kidding. Daniel isn’t going anywhere,” he says smiling now.

“Well we’re ready. I’m ready,” I tell them more positive than ever.

With that everyone starts walking down the aisle. As more people walk down, I get more butterflies in my stomach.

“Our turn Angie,” my dad says starting to walk. When we start walking down the aisle, I see everyone looking at me and smiling. I see my friends from college at NYU, some old high school friends, I also see Spencer with a four year old Johnny in his arms. He’s smiling at me and I notice him holding hands with someone. I smile back and look ahead, to the one person I’m here for.

I see him looking so handsome that I almost want to tell people; yup that’s my man there!

His smile is so big that I can tell he’s just as excited and happy as me.

When we get to the front by dad hugs me and kisses me on the cheek. He then places my hand on Daniels.

“Take care of my little girl,” my dad tells Daniel.

Daniel just smiles and nods at my dad.

With that the ceremony begins. Everything goes perfect and we say our vows, and before you know it Daniel is my husband and I am his wife.

“You may now kiss the bride,” the father says. I smile at him and he leans his face down to mine. We kiss not caring whose here watching us, me with my arms wrapped around his neck and him holding me tight against him. I hear cheers in the background but am so wrapped up in kissing Daniel.

“Okay you guys, there’s still the honeymoon you know,” I hear Kyle yell in the background making all our guests laugh.

I open my eyes and see Daniel smiling at me. “He’s right, we’ll continue this later Mrs. Jackson,” he says giving me one final peck on the lips.

*****************

“Will Mr. and Mrs. Jackson go to the front of the dance floor for their first dance,” I hear Will say into the microphone.

Daniel takes my hand and we walk where people are standing around us smiling. I look up to him and he kisses me on the lips lightly.

“Did I mention you look beautiful in your dress,” he whispers in my ear.

“You might have mentioned it a few hundred times,” I tell him making him laugh.

“You ready for this dance my beautiful wife?”

“Of course my handsome husband.”

The song Daniel and I chose to dance for our first dance was, “Like a Star,” by Corinne Bailey Rae.

We both thought it was a good choice.

We start dancing slowly and before you know it I start crying.

“Why are you crying Angie?” Daniels asks wiping my tears softly with his thumb.

I laugh a little as I’m crying. “I’m happy Daniel. I love you so much, and I’m happy,” I answer him resting my head on his chest.

I feel his lips kiss the top of my head and I just close my eyes. “You’re like my star in the sky, my angel. I love you, always will my Angelina.”

********************

So that’s the end of this story. Well hope you liked it, and thanks for taking time in reading my work.