Boy/Friend? (Chap. 9)

Chapter 9:

Daniel's P.O.V.

I had the best time at the mall this afternoon. I spent most of my time with Angie while my brother hit on girls. Angie and I talked most of the time and went to the book store looking around but were mostly kissing behind the book shelves. I can't get over the fact that me and her are sort of together and that we kissed. I loved the way her arms were around my neck and how her lips were soft on mine. We made out most of the time in the book store until Kyle kept calling me telling me if we wanted to go eat before we left. We ended up eating at this one Italian restaurant in the mall. It was pretty fun especially when me and Angie kept making faces when Kyle looked away. I had the best time ever. I'm glad Angie is finally is free of Spencer.

"Daniel?" Will asked me from outside my door knocking on it.

I answered. "Yeah?"

"Can I come in?" Since when does he ask?

"Yeah." Then Will came in.

"So how was your afternoon?" he asked raising his eyebrows trying not to smile. Something is sure up.

I tried not smile. "It was pretty good. Yours?"

He laughed. "I am not stupid Daniel. I was at the mall with some old friends and they noticed you in that one bookstore and of course I saw where you were and that you were making out...with Angie." I didn't say anything.

"So are you guys together or what?" I didn't say anything again. "Say something?"

I smiled. "No. Kinda. I don't know?"

He raised his eyebrows. "Isn't she with Spencer though?"

"No!" I snapped.

"Damn. Sorry."

"Sorry. But no they're done." I couldn't help but smile this time. He laughed.

"You sure like her don't ya?" I nodded. "Making out though? Already?"

"I smiled again. "Yep. I could kiss her all day."

Kyle came in my room without knocking on the door. "I knew you guys were making out!" he snapped.

I laughed. "Yeah. Me and Angie finally kissed after like thirteen years of being friends."

"About time!" Kyle yelled.

"Dude keep it down." Will told Kyle smacking the side of his head. "Our parent's are sleeping."

"Yeah and I wanna try to sleep." I told them both.

"We are not done here. I want to know what happened." Kyle asked sitting on the edge of my bed.

"We kissed that it's it. Well made out." I tried not smile.

Kyle got up and punched my shoulders. "That's my little bro." I rolled my eyes.

"Stop calling me little bro. I'm not so little anymore." Will and Kyle laughed.

"You are to us." Kyle spoke. He was getting on my nerves. Here I was happy and he had to start calling me little bro.

"Don't take it personal Daniel. But you are the baby of the family." Will spoke this time.

"Yeah it's getting on my nerves. I don't want to be called little bro or baby."

"What is all the noise?!" my dad said coming in my room rubbing his eyes.

I put my hands up. "Blame them. They're the ones bugging me."

"Dad he's mad that we call him little bro." Kyle told him. Here he is acting like a little kid for tattle telling.