Boy/Friend? (Chap. 7)

This Chapter gets a little intense.

Chapter 7:

Angie's P.O.V.

"Angie be with me." Daniel spoke smiling at me pulling me closer to him.

"Yes Daniel. I want you too." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

He smiled. "Let's run away. You and Me." he spoke again. Then Daniel kissed me. I kissed him back and wanted him to pull me closer to him.

Then I woke up. I just realized I had been dreaming. About Daniel. The way he kissed me in my dream felt so real and I wanted more in my dream...I could tell. What is wrong with me? I'm with Spencer and yet I'm here dreaming about Daniel, my best friend. I'm literally not thinking clearly. I checked my clock and it read 2:18 a.m. and decided to just go back to sleep. As my eyes were drifting away back to sleep I heard a tick on my window. Then another tick. I ignored it but then again I heard the same tick, that's when I got out of bed and went to my window. I saw Spencer below me and opened the window.

"What are you doing Spencer?" I whispered to him. He just smiled. Does he have any idea what time it is?

"Angie come down." he said. Is he crazy or what? He must be if he thinks I'm going to go down at this time.

"Spencer do you know what time it is?" I asked him rubbing my eyes.

"Yes. Please come down, jump, and I'll catch you." he told me. Okay now I know for sure he is crazy.

"What the hell Spencer? I am not going to jump. Leave it's late." I told him trying not to speak loud. "I'm tired Spencer."

He frowned and then gave me a sad face. "Can I at least come up?" Okay what is wrong with him?

"Spencer what do you want at this time?" I asked him yawning at the same time. Ugh I just want to go back to sleep.

"Please Angie. At least let me go up through your window." he asked.

"If I let you in will you leave after you tell me whatever it is you have to tell me this late?" I asked yawning once again.

He smiled. "Yes." Then got on the top part of my porch and was by window. I don't even know how he got on but I'm too tired to think right now. When he got to my window he went in and closed it while I went to sit on my bed.

He turned to me and smiled. "Like your pajamas," he said winking at me. Then I looked down to what I was wearing. It was short pajama shorts and a tank top that was tight around my chest. I immediately grabbed my pillow from behind me and put it in front of my chest. His smiled vanished.

"Why are you like that with me Angie?" he asked sitting next to me.

I turned to him. "Spencer what do you want? It's late and I'm tired and we have school tomorrow, well later I mean."

He rubbed his hand on my back. "I want to be with you. I can't stop thinking about you." I looked at him and rubbed my eyes.

"That's why you came?" I asked. Couldn't he just wait to see me later? Ugh this boy.

"Come on let's lay down. I'll leave in a bit." he said picking me up from where I was sitting on the edge of my bed. I didn't argue with him. I honestly just wanted him to leave.

"Spencer I'm tired." I spoke while he laid me on my bed under the covers.

"Shh Angie." he said and then got under the covers with me. I noticed he took of his sweater and then he kissed the back of my neck.

"Spencer what are you doing?" I asked him, turning around to face him. He was smiling and he kissed me. I didn't kiss him back.

"Angie I'll leave soon but at least leave me with something to remember with?" he said kissing me on my neck. What does he mean by that?