Boy/Friend? (Chap. 23)

Well hope you like this chapter. Picture of Andrew (Angie's brother.) ---->

Chapter 23:

Angie’s P.O.V.

I’m so happy right now. Daniel and I are back to normal you can say. To our ‘gushy love’ like Kyle put it. It’s been a week since we made up and we’re back to ourselves like we were before the Pamela and Spencer thing.

“What are you thinking about?” Daniel asks next to me on the couch at his house.

I look up to him and smile. “That we’re back to ourselves,” I answer him giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

He smiles and gets closer to me. I rest my head on his chest and just smile like the lovey type one.

“I love you,” he says.

“I love you too,” I answer back and lift my head so I can face him. He leans in and presses his lips to mine giving me a passionate kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him.

“Okay seriously get a room already,” I hear someone say. We stop kissing and see Kyle standing there with Johnny in his arms.

“Sorry,” I say embarrassed. This is the third time he says that to us.

Kyle rolls his eyes. “I got to go Daniel and Will is with Elizabeth at the doctors. So time for you to take care of him. After all he’s gonna be yours soon in a few weeks if you get approved by the court,” Kyle says coming to us then handing Johnny to Daniel.

“Oh thanks for watching him,” Daniel says carrying Johnny.

“Yeah well see you guys later and watch him, don’t go back to smooching,” Kyle says leaving.

“Sorry Angie,” Daniel says to me with a sad expression on his face.

“So you’re really going to adopt him? They’re actually letting you?” I ask. I know it’s not my business but I think it’s weird he’s adopting Pamela’s and Spencer’s son.

“Yeah. Pamela left a letter and his birth certificate and papers saying she’s letting me. The office downtown said I would need a job and that they’re going to see if they’re going to let me get custody and stuff. I’m sorry. I know you probably think it’s dumb since I’m only eighteen but I want to do this,” he says.

“What are you going to do about the job thing?” I ask curiously. He’s been having trouble at school lately and he might not graduate.

“I’m gonna do the police academy after or more like if I graduate. My dad was able to let them let me do it.”

“Oh that’s good,” I tell him. I didn’t want to tell him this but him being a police officer meant he was going to stay here…

“Yeah. I’m sorry Angie. I know you probably don’t want to have a boyfriend with a baby and stuff,” he says.

“It’s fine,” I lie. Truth is it is bugging me. I haven’t even told him what Spencer told me when I went to go see him at jail. I haven’t even told him what Spencer told me a few days after I visited him. He isn’t going be in there that long. He’s going to be doing a lot of community service and is going to this group with people who have problems with jealousy and obsessive issues.

******

(Recap when she went to see Spencer.)

“Didn’t think I’d see you here,” Spencer tells me coming into the room where visitors come for those who are here in jail.