Boy/Friend? (Chap. 21)

Recap:

Right when I’m on the ledge of the window the door of Spencer’s room bursts open.

“Spencer what are you doing!” Dylan yells at him. And just like that Spencer stumbles back making me fall of the ledge.

“Angie,” I hear someone say but it’s too late. I’m gone.

********************

Chapter 21:

Daniel’s P.O.V.

Nononono.

My heart is beating so fast as I run up to Spencer and push him out the way. I look down.

Angie. This can’t be happening. I turn around to face Spencer and then charge at him punching him on the face.

“Get the fuck off of me!” Spencer yells. “It was an accident I swear!” I don’t stop but keep punching him.

“Daniel calm down!” Dylan yells next to me trying to pull me off Spencer. I shove him with my shoulder making him stumble and fall.

I said get the fuck off of me!” Spencer yells as he tries punching back. I keep ignoring what he tells me. He did this to Angie.

“It was an accident! I didn’t mean to…” Spencer starts saying again but I punch him on the mouth making his lip open up.

He cusses under his breath but I keep punching him.

Daniel! Go see Angie!” Dylan yells at me punching me on the face making me look at him. “I’m sorry but I needed to get your attention.”

Angie. I’m so stupid. I’m here punching Spencer and I forgot about her. I let go of Spencer and get up.

“Just go! I’ll watch him,” Dylan says.

My brain decides to work now making me start running down the stairs then through the kitchen and the back door. I see Angie there on the grass with her eyes closed and immediately start crying. I run up to where she is laying and slow down and kneel next to her. I touch her hand and she doesn’t move.

“Angie wake up.” I say to her as I gently lift her head and put it on my lap. “Wake up Angie. Please wake,” I say as tears are falling down my face.

She doesn’t say anything. She doesn’t respond. She can’t be gone.

“Angie wake up. Don’t do this to me,” I say to her tracing my finger on her cheek. Then something catches my attention. She’s bleeding on the back of her head.

I touch the spot where blood is coming out and she moves.

She opens her eyes slowly. I smile as I’m still crying.

“Angie,” I whisper. “You’ll be okay. I’m here with you.”

Then I notice her eyes are closing again.

“Angie don’t close your eyes. Keep them open please,” I tell her.

I watch her and trace my thumb under her eyes. “Keep them open.”

Then she starts moving away from me and pushing me away from her. She screams and starts crying.

“Don’t move you’re hurt,” I tell her trying to get a hold of her

Get away from me!” she says crying and pushing me away.

I hold her hands that are pushing me away from her.

“Don’t touch me,” she says trying to get out of my hold. I look her and let go of her hands.

“What’s wrong?” I ask as I look at her. She moves her head off my lap and starts screaming from the pain on her head.